Chapter 4

"Where is my Quinnasaurus!" I yelled and jumped out of the bunk.

"I'm in here!" he yelled. I ran to the kitchen thing and jumped on him.

"Coffee!" I whined.

He gasped,"You only love me for the free coffee."

"No!" I acted surprised. "I love you because you give me free coffee. Not just because its free."

"Ouch." he pouted.

"I sowwie." I pouted back and hugged him. "You is my favorite Quinnasaurus!"

"Yay!" he cheered and hugged me. I laughed and grabbed the cup of coffee from his hand and messed up his hair.

"Hey!" he shouted and glared as I ran off. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and make up then grabbed a pair of black shredded skinnies and a black and purple corset. I shoved me feet into my knee high platform boots and grabbed the Deviant jacket. I put the police hat Ryan gave me on and grabbed my phone. I stop and grab a couple bandanas, one is red and the other shredded black. I grab a chain and a couple studded belts and wrap them around my hips.

"Where are you going?" Ash asked and grabbed me as I was passing his bunk. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and was smirking up me.

"I am going to sing for BOTDF because Iggy is sick. Then I am going to party tonight, the roadies are having a 'prom' and the bands are aloud to go." I smirk back at him.

"Oh, who are you going with?" he frowned.

"Ben asked me," I say thoughtfully,"Kellin asked me." I tap my chin and act like I'm thinking. I smirked as his arms tighten,"I'm going with BOTDF, just my family and me."

"Oh." is all he says and lets me go.

"I'll see ya later Ash." I smile and kiss his cheek leaving a red print behind.

I run over to the BOTDF bus and knock on the door.

"Hey there." a British voice says in my ear as a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Benny." I laugh.

"So, will you go with me tonight?" he asked.

"hmm, no, I'm going with Aussie." I smirk.

"Told ya so!" Danny laughs.

"eh D-snop!" I laugh.

"Hey!" the door opens and Aussie jumps out of the bus.

"Hey!" I laugh and hug him, which is awkward since Ben hasn't let me go.

"You stand no chance Ben." Aussie smirks.

"No one does. She a tough one when it comes to love." Jem comments from the door way.

I glare up at him and wait as the rest of the band comes out ready for the show. The rest of the guys and Brandie came out and we all hugged and started towards the stage. Danny and Ben followed us talking about something random.

"So, why are you going with Aussie? I thought he was just your bro?" Ben asked.

"I'm going with Aussie so no other.guys will ask me." I say and glance back at him.

"What? No one else would ask if you went with me." he smirked.

"No Ben." I sigh.

"Please!" he whined.

I flipped him off as we went up towards the stage. Jem slid up beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "You should give him a chance. Or maybe Quinn. They're both good guys."