Amusement Park- Justin

It was one in the morning.You we're with Justin, your boyfriend, and you were staying the night with him at the NSB house.You were watching Heartstopper while cuddling. When he said...

Justin- Hey wanna go to the Amusement park later today? He said with his signature smile(since it's 12am)
You- Yesss! You said happily

You Guys got tired eventually and fell asleep

-Morning-
At 6:47 a.m., you wake up and kiss Justin before getting out of bed to brush your teeth. However, before you could even get to your feet, you felt two hands pull you back into bed. You grin and say...

You- Good Morning babe. With a kiss
Justin- Good Morning bubs. He says returning one back.
You- I'm gonna go brush my teeth and take a bath.
Justin- I'm coming to brush my teeth
(You guys have 2 sinks)

You guys get up and stretch.Then go to the bathroom and brush your teeth. Then he leaves the bathroom to let you shower. You finished showering around 7:07 am then you pick an outfit out.

Your outfit-

(Pretend that's Justin's button up!)You were doing your makeup when Justin came out of the shower and changed

You were doing your makeup when Justin came out of the shower and changed.(he changed in the closet don't get that brain thinking anything else!!)

It's 7:30 the boys don't wake up at this time so you guys decide to get breakfast at Bowl'd Açaí. (I'm Canadian idk any place this was searched up I'm sorry but it's where you can get açaí bowls😭😭!)
You guys ate at the beach so you can watch the sunrise.
You guys finished and sat at the beach talking about your future and other things until 8:33. You guys went back to the car and called Oli to ask if they wanted any food. Oli said to get them açaí bowls and he would texts everyone's orders. You and Justin are in the car for about 5 minutes listen to music before getting a text from Oli. You guys went got the orders and dropped it off around 9:21. Then went to the amusement park.

-When you got there-
You and Justin got there 1 hour and 45 minutes later you got wristbands and then went in...

Y'all I'm sorry my hands hurt I'll continue tomorrow or later tonight depends if I stay up good night thanks for all the reads I love you all thanks for the support !!💕💕