Video Games- Ryan

Your bf Ryan lives at the nsb house, which is why you were there. You went out to get lunch and head to the beach for a beach date, but it ended up raining so you ate in the car and brought the boys food. When Ryan went upstairs after that, you were confused and assumed he was angry. You then walked upstairs to find out what was wrong, and he said...

Ryan- Nothing why??
You- Oh I thought you were mad
Ryan- Wait why
You- Cause you didn't tell me you going up
Ryan- Oh sorry I was gonna play games and you were on your phone so I thought I could go sorry
You-It's ok I'm just gonna sit on your bed okay love?
Ryan- Okay I love you

You give him a kiss before going to your phone and making a TikTok (you choose).
You had been asleep when Ryan started screaming because of the game, you checked the time and were surprised to see that it had been three hours since you had been sleeping. You asked Ryan several times if he wanted food, but he didn't respond because he was focused on the game.You stormed out of the room angry because it was already eight o'clock and went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare dinner for yourself.Ryan finished playing and came downstairs to see you cooking.

Your neck receives a kiss as his hand is wrapped around your waist. Out of anger, you push him away.

Ryan-What's wrong bubs?
Ryan talks to you, but you choose to ignore him and move your plate to the living room where the guys are seated and stare at the tv while Ryan keeps trying to get you to talk to him. The boys know something's wrong but it was to awkward so they didn't speak.Until Regie asked you what's wrong.

Regie-Y/N are you okay?
Ryan-She's ignoring me for no reason idk why.
Darren-You sure it's for no reason?
Justin-Darren's right it's probably something you did I'm not surprised.
Oli-Guys let's not talk for Y/N there the couple not us, Y/N go to the room with Ryan a tell him what's wrong I'm sure you can fix it okay? and we're here if you need any help fixing it.
Y/N-Thanks Oli, me and Ryan will be back.

Hey guys I'm gonna stop for now I'll make part 2 later tonight or tomorrow love you guys and I'm kinda proud of this !!🫶🏽