Dates?¿

"Hey Leona" Jai's voice spoke over the phone.
"Oh Hey!" I said, just something about his voice that made me smile.
"Umm..I was wondering if you'd like to Mabye go on a date?" I froze...
"Yes!" I said I then coughed,
"Uh yeah sure" I said trying to hide how happy I was.
"Umm I'll pick you up in 2 hours, Were going to the Mall to eat" he spoke confidently.
"Okay, see ya then" I spoke.
"Bye" he said.

I hoped in the shower, shaving my legs and underarms...I washed with My Ice frost raspberry body wash.
I got out and Dried my hair...
I put I'm a floral crown white my my hair strait and them below it it was bouncy.

I got dressed then walked out..."Girl you smell nice...were are you going?" Molly said placing her hands under her chin in a cute way.
"On a date" I said looking down,
"Hm...Who's the lucky guy?" she said coming up to me and taking my hands and we danced, she was in a good mood.
"Jai" I said and bit my lip.
"OMG" she said jumping up and down.

•••

"You look stunning" Jai said to me while intertwining our fingers together,
"Thank you" I said looking down.
We walked around the mall and We chatted.
"This looks like a good place to eat" he said.
We both headed in and took our orders.
"Hm I'll have the Seafood special and a coke please" I said, the waiter gave me the meanest look, she looked at Jai with a smile and checked him out, she them look back at me, I didn't hesitate to give her a look back, she looked down shocked that I wouldn't take anything from her She said, "Your order will be here soon" and walked away.

•••

"And then we named it
The Janoskians" Jai told me, he told me about YouTube.
I smiled, "It sounds so fun" I said, "I've always wanted to make a YouTube" I said.
"I'll help you" he said.

•••

"Were here" I said as me and Jai entered my apartment.

We went up to my room,
"Do you have a computer?" he asked me.
"Yeah...here" I said handing him my laptop.
"Okay What do you want your username to be?" he asked me typing in a bunch of keys.
"Leona Lewis" I spoke, that was my full name.

His phone rang,
"Hey Beau"
"I'm kinda busy"
"What No!"
"Well not yet" he said with a smirk, man do I wish I could hear hat they were taking about...It continued for 5 minutes until he hung up.

"Ugh that was Beau, I have too come home because were doing a photo shoot Tomorrow" he said tilting his head back, man he was gorgeous.
"okay, that's fine" I said smiling, I didn't really mind.

I walked him to the door,
"I could film with you after the photo shoot" he said smiling at me.
"Okay, thank you" I said Hugging him,
"Thank you for tonight I had fun" I said looking down at my shoes.
He tilted up my chin and Looked into my Eyes,
"Me too" he said with a smirk, paying me back for what I did in the pool.
"Goodnight" I said waving to him.
"Goodnight" he said and I shut the door, after it was closed I pressed up against it and Smiled,

Oh how he makes me smile