Skateing and Smirking

I shot up from my bed, I looked over to the person who woken me up by throwing a pillow at me.

"Molly" I said drily trying not to raise my voice.

"Explain to me why you chose to do that!" I said the slightest big aggravated.

"Get up, Your going out" She said making her way over to my door.

"Out where?" I raised an eyebrow.

"With The boys, there bringing friends" she said with I smirk obviously implying something she knew that Wasn't in my knowledge.

I walked over and took a shower, I got out and got dressed, by the time I was finished with makeup my hair dried.

"Ready" I said slipping on my black converse.

"Okay were walking to Taco Bell and meeting there" Lena said checking herself in the mirror.
Taco Bell? I thought to myself...It's better not to question it.

"Bye Ryder" Lena said picking up Ryder and kissing his head.

We walked out the door and down the stairs,

"Thank god I wore shorts" Molly said implying that it was Hot out.

Lena and I nodded our heads in agreement and we walked to Taco Bell that was 4 blocks away, not as bad as I thought it would be.

We entered the door and I saw 5 boys,
I automatically recognized Jai, Daniel and Beau, There was a similar one like Jai but with a Lip piercing...There was one who couldn't keep his eyes off of Molly, I grinned to myself, Molly wasn't the one to jump into boys arms but It looked as If she wanted to.

But something aggravated me.
Molly and Lena both checked out Jai.
I felt my blood boiling but why?
Jai looked nicer than usual.

Lena, Daniel and Jai were on one side of the table.
Beau sat next to me and so did Molly and James, Jai sent Beau a glare...I tried not to question it but right when I was about to James said "Where to next".

"We could go to the boardwalk" The boy who I now know as Luke suggested.

"Yeah it's only like a 10 minute walk" Beau said looking at all of us for agreement.

We all nodded our heads and Started walking, oh god how I hated walking...

By the time we were there I peeked over my shoulder to see Lena and Daniel holding hands.

Me and Molly looked at each other and smiled knowing we had both seen how cute that was.

There was a Ice cream shop that James insisted we go try.

"What Flavor do you want babe?" Jai asked me oblivious to the fact he had just called me babe.

"Oh...sorry" he coughed realizing it.

"It's okay...and Chocolate marshmallow please" I said.

He smiled at me and took my order, I sat down next to Molly.

"Here ya go" Jai said handing me my ice cream, sitting down next to me.

We talked for what seemed like hours, It ended up being 20 minutes.

"So you play football?" Jai asked me shocked,
"Yep...First ever girl on my team...This years my last year" I frowned.

"Oh, anything else your into?" Jai asked me tilting his head.

"Hm I like skating but I'm Not the best at it" I spoke.

"Do you have a penny board?" he asked me.

"Nope" I said licking my ice cream that is now melting.

He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers...He pulled me out of the Ice cream shop saying bye to The rest, I was thankfully done my ice cream now.

He brought me to a shop that had all sorts of penny boards.
"wow" I said.
"pick one" he said.
"what... no, there expensive" I said.
"Just pick one" he smiled.
I looked around in search for the perfect one until I found A lavender penny board with black wheels.

"This one" I said.
He took it and Walked up to the cash register.

"Oh hey Jai, see you brought a lady" the cashier said.

Jai whispered to him and The guy smiled at me.

"So do you want your discount" the cashier named Jake said.

"Yea" Jai said.

Jai put down my Penny Board and Helped me on,

"Now just place your foot like this...and push" He said.

He held my hand and I skated.

I skated past the ice cream shop and They all have me a thumbs up, I laughed.

We were at the end of the Boardwalk and they all came over.

"Okay well were gonna go, we all have practice" Lena said.

"Oh yeah I forgot" I said sadly.

They all headed near the car am I picked up my penny board,
"I'll text you" Jai said walking over to me...
He brushed a strand of my hair off my cheek and kissed my cheek, butterflies...again, but here was also something that made me feel all warm inside. I blushed and thanked him for the penny board.

Us girls walked home and I didn't tell them about the cheek kiss, they'd freak out and say I like him, We only met...

But do I?