Sad/Romantic Story

• Dedicated to To my bff (:

Short story enjoy~

Sally and Sam had been dating for over 6 years now. One day they had a huge fight, Sam left the room with a big...BANG! Leaving the room with a mess. Sally was sad that Sam have left the room so, she looked around the house for him but Sam wasn't there. She quickly ran to her phone and hold it tightly, praying that Sam would call her. After a short while she knew Sam wouldn't call so ran over to her bed and sat there crying for a few hours waiting for Sam to come back home to her. She though about were Sam could have went to and she remember the place that once Sam said to Sally before If one day they ever get lost they should meet at the wishing rock that they have been to a few years ago. Sally grab her jacket and ran to the direction of the wishing rock. When she got there she saw 3 men there. 

One of then has to be Sam She though. She ran towards the rock as fast as she can, but when she got there it wasn't Sam. Then men knocked her out and sally fainted on the floor. When she woke up the men surounded around her. 

"Give me all your money and we will let you go" They told her.

"I don't have any money" Sally cried. 

The men continue asking for her money they checked her jacket pocket and everywhere they could think of. 

"WHERE'S YOUR MONEY!" They yelled again. 

"I don't have any money" Sally cried "Please, let me go I don't have any money, When I came out I was only looking for my boyfriend"

"Forget her" a man whisper to the other mam. Slowing one of the man took out a knife.

POV Sam  

Sam was half drunk and trying to forget all about the fight, he tried to remember why he got into a fight with Sally. He had forgot. That was good he though time to go home. He felt a chill but why did he feel a chill he thought. Did something happen to Sally? He has always let a chill when something we wrong with Sally. 

Sam ran home as fast as he can, but when he got there he didn't see Sally anywhere. He though about were sally was and remember the "Wishing Rock". He has once told her if they got lost they should meet there so, they would never lose each other. Sam ran out of the house so fast that he fell a few times on to the bumpy floor. He ignored the blood coming out of his body and kept running toward the Wishing Rock. When Sam got there he looked around, but he doesn't see anyone there. 

"SALLY" Sam called out "SALLY, ARE YOU HERE! " 

"S...S.....Sa...m" he heard a voice calling out. 

It was sally. Sam saw sally on the floor walk towards her. It's not her, it's not her it's not her Sam keeps repeating it to himself in his mind. When he got there he saw it was acctually Sally. She was already dead... 

"Sally wake up, it's cold out here"He said gently "Your going to catch a cold". 

Sam looked down at sally and saw a knife through her chest. He gently pull the knife out,.

"Sally lets go home" with all his might he plunge the knife through his chest. "Let's stay together forever" Then sally and Sam flew to heaven together.

The end well hope you enjoy (: