Chapter 5-🫶

-Why hello my loves! So before we start, Hows your day? Has It been doing well? I hope so It is. Mwah Love you.

-I put a good picture of Law Instead of a meme 😘
Man Is just so damn hot In every ways..

-Now enjoy my loves
——————————-
Its been 1 week til they started heading to spa Island
Law had woke you up suddenly. "(y/n) wake up" Law pushes you around to wake up. "Im awake" as you keep repeating yourself. Law sigh "(y/n) were at Spa Island" Your eyes widened. "Already? I though It would take us 2 weeks" You jumped with excitement. You've been waiting for this. "mhm we should start heading there now" Law smiles.

"Alright lets go!!" You yelled with excitement. You,Law and the others started heading to Spa Island. There were bunch of people here. It must be that popular. Spa Island Is such a nice place too. "Alright, we should be changing to our swimwear now" Law said. "Alright!" You ran to the bathroom. "Ah- and shes gone" Law sigh. Shachi and the others laugh softly. "I should get going" Law walked to the bathroom to get changed, everyone else went to get changed as well. You got out the bathroom wearing your swimsuit. You were looking around for Law

Someone had poked your shoulder. You turned around. It was someone you were familiar with. "Luffy?" You were shocked. "Hi (y/n)! I didn't mean to meet you here shishishishi" luffy grinned. "Same as well, what makes you go here?" You were curious. "My crew wanted to be on a break It was Nami and Robin Idea" Luffy said. "Nami and Robin?" You tilted your head. You never met Luffy's other crewmates beside Sanji and Him. "Nami Is my navigator and Robin Is my archeologists" "Thats amazing! how you find such cool crewmates" You spark with excitement. "I can't wait to meet them!" You we're excited.

"Shishi I can take you there to meet all my crew (y/n)!" Luffy eyes sparkled you did as well. "please do!" You said. But you forgotten something. You need to find Law In this crowded place. "Wait Luffy before you show me your crewmates let me find Law" you smiled "oh alright! My nakama's are over there In the distance" he pointed. "Go there okay (y/n)" Luffy smiled. "Alright I'll be there soon!" You walked away to find Law.

Law's POV
I changed Into my swimwear. Now I need to find (y/n). I can't believe I lose her again. This place Is even more crowded then Sabaody. I sighed. I walked a few meters and saw strawhats crew. What are they doing here? I wondered. Is this place that popular. Well I don't care I need to find (y/n). I walked around and there Is no sigh of (y/n) yet. I start to think where she would be. Ah I know a place. I start to look for an Ice cream shop On Spa Island.

—————————-
You noticed there was a Ice cream shop on this Island. "Wow that Is amazing" sadly you don't got any berries to buy any Ice cream. "(y/n)!!!" You heard a familiar voice calling your name. Is that- Law? "Law!" You yelled. "(y/n)!" Law yelled even louder. "Law!" You ran Into him. You look up and down at Law. You blushed "Law you look absolutely amazing In those heart shaped swimpants" You teases him. "Oh shut It (y/n) I like it" Law blushed

"Law I met Luffy on the Island! He was about to Introduce me to his crewmates!" You said with excitement. Law couldn't say no to that. Law sigh "alright lets go meet him, I did saw them few mins ago" Law holds your hand so you won't go without him. "Oh? What! Without me" You pout. "I didn't go up to say Hi" Law strokes your hair. "Oh thats great! Lets go do It now" you took Law to the place that Luffy said that they would be at. You looked around. "Luffy!" You yelled. Luffy waved at you "(y/n)!! Oh and Torao!" Luffy yelled Law looks shocked He gotten a nickname Its cute. Does Luffy not know how to pronounce Law's name? Or did he tried to pronounce Law last name "Trafalgar"

A blonde man came up running to you. Its sanji. "Oh (y/n)-channnn!!! You look absolutely stunning!" He starts doing that weird dance again. You laughed "Sanji you're so funny" Law looks furious "Shut It (y/n) Is mine" Law looks at sanji with a glare. "Huh? (y/n) would of been better with me then Law" "tsk why would (y/n) be with you" "Okay okay Law I think sanji was just joking about that" You gave Law a kiss on the cheek. You giggled. Law smirks proudly