Chapter 2 -🫶

-Hello my loves, did u enjoy the first chapter? I hope so. Im not trying to make you bored as well lol. Im gonna make it like a slow love story or something before starting anything crazy AHA.

-just a reminder I dont own One piece or any of the characters! Eiichiro Oda does!

-edited some words cuz of errors smh

there are also swearing In this chapter just a heads up.
Alright enjoy chapter 2 pretty <3
———————————————

It was morning, the submarine was on water. Law woke up before you. It was the best night You ever slept. You was out on deck on the submarine and just sitting on the floor relaxing. Law came up to you "You look well, did u slept good?" He said. "Yep to be honest It was the best sleep I ever took" You said to Law. "Did u never take a good sleep before?" Law said tilting his head. You nodded

"yeah, Im always cold whenever I sleep". You said "I usually don't get a good sleep, like that" You sigh. "Oh I see, pretty good I was there to warm you up" Law said with a sligh smile. "well thank you for warming me up Law!" You said with a big smile. "no problem (y/n) glad to be helpful" Law said with a happy tone of his voice.

"hey (y/n) are you hungry?" Law said. "Mhm!" You smiled brightly. Law covers his eyes because of how bright you smiled It was like the sun. "I'll go call Shachi and ask him to make you something to eat". Law said as he's walking away. "Alright, Thank you again Law!" you said.

Law's POV
I went to go grab Shachi to make (y/n) food. I went to Shachi and Penguin room(they share a room) "Hey Shachi make something for (y/n)" I yelled. "Captain theres barely anything to eat" Shachi said. I look at Shachi In a very concerning way. I sigh "WHAT WE BARELY HAVE ANYTHING?!" I yelled. "Yes sadly Captain" Shachi said. "We need to find a island quick, lets move now" I said. "Alright Captain I'll go get the others so we can get going!" Shachi said and grabbed Penguin with him. I should go to (y/n) now, she's probably starving but I need to tell her. I walk back on the deck and see such a beautiful woman infront of me.

You were still sitting on the floor waiting for Law to come back. You were kind of starving. Law came back and said "(y/n) we barely have any food so were going to find an island quickly.". "Alright!" you said. Law sat down next to you and were just chatting. Bepo came In running "Captain were heading to Sabaody Archipelago" Bepo said. "Alright hopefully we can buy great ingredients there" Law sigh. "Don't worry Law!" You said as you pat his back. "I'll eat anything". You said. "well thats great (y/n)" Law chuckled.

(y/n) and Law and the others were close to getting aboard to Sabaody Archipelago. At last (y/n) and Law head In Sabaody Archipelago.

"You guys stay In the submarine I won't take to much time here". Law said "only (y/n) Is coming" Law also said. "yahoo! this place Is really cool" you said looking around. "It is very unique, theres bubbles on the island too" Law said. "I LOVE THAT" you said In a exciting voice. "Alright lets go and get ingredients (y/n)". You nodded.

~Time lapse~

You and Law gotten tons of ingredients. You really like how awesome Sabaody Is. "I heard theres slaves here" Law said. "slaves?" You said "Thats just wrong" you said In a pissed voice. "Yeah I know it is" Law sigh. "Well just becareful who you talk to" Law said. "Why?" You said. "Because theres such things called the "world nobles". Law said "also they are called as "Celestial Dragons" they are a pain In the ass" Law said In a pissy voice. You were confused "why so?" you said. "They look down on us and treat people like shit, they really abuse their powers. And we have to obey them, we don't want to get caught In up anything". Law said "We have to obey them?!" You said shockly. "otherwise they will call an Admiral If we cause anything.