❝𝐢 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐭𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭"

🎸 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐖 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 🎸

Music offered me something more than life ever could.

So when I was given the opportunity of making it publicly for people, I took it. Music offered a sense of freedom, it offered me life, it offered me infinity. It offered me everything I could ever dream of, minus her. Shit, none of this would've been my dream without her.

Physce fucking Meadows. The girl of my dreams. The converse to my vans. The ASAP to my rocky. I sound so idiotic when I speak about her. I sound so....happy. I've always felt this way when it comes to her. And I absolutely know she feels the same about me.

She's always been attracted to me, no matter how old we were. I know because of the way she looked at me. The way she always leaned toward me when we were together. The way her gaze always searches for mine whenever we're in a room together.

I love it. But I hate how she always tried to hide it. She never shows her heart on her sleeve. She denies her feelings till it comes to the surface. And it annoys me to no end. I mean it is used too.

Before I left.

I left because I needed to find myself without her, but I realized there was no me without her. So yeah, I made a career that makes me billions yearly, enough that hopefully, she'll forgive me the next time I see her. She's always been a sweetheart to me, never being able to stay mad at me for long periods of time.

Taking a quick glance towards the Graff Diamonds watch, I check the time. Shit, I'm late. I came back to LA after being in New York for years. Checking around the studio I see my partner in crime.

"Yo Emerson pass me that guitar pick over there," I said yelling towards my one and only bandmate.

"Sush, I'm busy right now." He says glaring at his phone.

Ever since I told him I'm moving back to LA he's been pissed at me. He knows why I left, and he doesn't understand why I want to come back.

I met Emerson when I first moved. I was at a new boarding school, and he was smoking in the bathroom. We'll at least try too. The dumbass burned his hand trying to use the lighter. After that, we became fast friends.

His mom was a famous fashion designer, and his dad was a well-known investor. He always used to say music was absolute trash and he had no idea why people made it. We'll look at him now, a billionaire for his vocals in our band. Well if that's what you wanna call it.

He and I both make music to satisfy ourselves, not the millions of fans around us. We've always made music together, but now we do it so that we can make people happy. But our love of music has always made our connection to each other special. I can speak to him without the worry of sounding like a goofy idiot.

He can speak to me like a goofy idiot without the fear of me judging him. It's a yin-yang relationship. But I've always been a bit distant from him, from everyone really. But he's never pressed me on it, and I'm grateful. But back to the earlier topic at hand.

I never fully explained the number of things that call me here. One of the main things is her. Physce. Her name tastes almost foreign on my tongue, but the memory will always play in my mind.

I also have another few things, like my mom, my home, and that's all really.

"Look man, I'm sorry I didn't speak to you about moving back here sooner. Yeah, I realize how this can affect our duo, but you have to understand I needed to come back. There are so many things I want to tell you but not just yet. I need time to figure shit out on my own, but I need you, my best friend, to be there for me. Bro, I can't figure this shut out on my own." I state still playing with guitar strings.

I've never been one to wear my heart on my sleeve either. And he knows that.

"Damn, man, I didn't realize how much it meant to you. It's just these past few years you and I have been through everything together. I've never thought of us as separate people, so yeah I was annoyed at first. But now I'm just pissed cause now we won't be living near each other. We'll all be thousands of miles away. I mean how can we even think of being a duo together anymore? I mean it seems like you don't even want me in the life you have set up here." He says, trying to meet my gaze.

"What do you mean not being a duo?" Shit, I never realized that he thought I didn't want him there. Walking towards him, I start telling him the truth. "I'm always gonna want you around Emerson, even when you're being an annoying little shit. You're gonna be my annoying little shit best friend. I don't want you to feel like I'm leaving you behind, cause I'm not. I thought you knew you were invited to come to live with me. But clearly, I didn't communicate that with you and I'm so sorry."

"Wait rewind, you're saying you want ME to live with YOU? But you're a complete clean freak who banned me from your apartment." He chuckles as he starts to remember the last time he messed up my apartment.

"Yeah. I mean there will be rules of course but you're always welcome to be around me." Emerson may be annoying, but he's also my best friend. He's also a little bitch when it comes to cleaning up after himself.

"Holy shit. You're actually inviting me to live with you? Yes. Hell yeah! Let me hurry up before you change your mind. Shit, I have to get my clothes, oh and my microphone where am I going to put it? Oh and don't forget about that alligator I planned on giving you for your birthday..." He starts mumbling as he walks away from me.

Yeah, I expected him to go wild over this. Wait, what did he say about an alligator? Hearing the vibration from my iPhone I quickly unlock it and open my messages.

mom: Where are you? You said you would be on time.

Shit, I totally forgot my mom asked to meet me earlier. I have to get there soon and figure out a way to tell her Emerson is moving in. She absolutely adores him, so I know she'll agree. Plus it's not like she's home often enough to notice.

me: sorry mom, i lost track of time in the studio. i'll be there soon xx

"Emerson, stop plotting over there and hurry and help me clean up. We have to go to my mom's house for a minute." I told him.

I wonder what my mom has in store for me.

word count: 1538
status: unedited

last chapter before i take my fs break. this chapter is HIGHLY unedited and written at 1 am so be aware there r some cringy things in here <3

this is my first time writing a male P.O.V and personally, i think it sucks lol. i've always been kinda shifty with it, and hope that it looks good lol. i'm updating my book with all the written chapters that are pre-made, but once all of the pre-made one's are out, you may not see me for a while.

be aware, i'm trying something new next chapter, so make sure to keep your eyes open!!

AHHHH WE HIT 60 READS SO AS PROMISED EVERYONE RECEIVED A BONUS CHAPTER (hmmm maybe we should be on the lookout for more 👀)