𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a different country leaving her behind. Like every other love story, there's always a tragic ending. What happens when the two find out they're destined together? Put together once again in the most unlikely of circumstances. She helped him become who he is today, but she has absolutely no idea.

𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 a name that's heard by all. Fans surrounded him 24/7, cameras always watching, the gazes of everyone around him unmatched. But the only eye that he wants to catch is one. The one who got away. 𝘏𝘦𝘳. The reason he became who he was. She helped him create a name for himself. Now he's coming back, and for sure he's here to stay.

The pair are put together once again. She meets the guy, she punches him, and they fall in love right? This is like every stereotypical love story with a twist. Read inside to find out more!

☑ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 7/4/22
☐ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃: -/-/-

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆

©𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐃. my work should not in any way be revised, edited or changed in any way without my permission. i have my work, and it should not in any ways be similar to those who follow me, look at my work etc. this is MY book, MY writing and most importantly my account. if you have a problem with my strict policy, then leave. i don't care weather or not your taking your votes, likes, or follow with you. my policy is my OWN. i did not write this for it to be taken credit for by a copycat/plagiarizer to steal it. if you are aware of my work being put on another website, app etc. then please COMMENT!! i must know of these things, since they're a delicate thing to handle and i will be putting them in blast.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍!