Prologue:A Ninja Dies Copy Right UK Official

The sunrises over a tiny Japanese village where are story begins a boy celebrates his 16th birthday but this is not a happy occasion as akane is leaving everything behind his mother,father,sister and his 7 year old brother but before we send him off I have to tell you a story why the Lord got interested in this boy.

When he was 14 he was asleep it was a cool night then in the middle of the night he heard a creak in the floor board he got up thinking it was his brother trying to scare him he pulled out his Otanto (small samurai sword) he walked out of his room and prepared to scare his brother but he saw a man in black with a sword peek into his fathers room and he was holding a short sword and he opened his fathers door Akane silently moved towards the man. The man lifted up his blade and prepared to stab Akane's father. Akane shoved his sword into the mans back and with that the man screamed and Akane's father leaped up with his Katana (Samurai sword) and he prepared to attack in a swinging motion then the Ninja fell and the blade sticking out of his back Akane Smiled and said "Sorry wrong timing" his father smiled and said "no very good timing" his smile faded and he looked at the dead Ninja and he said "let's find out who the culprit is" and he pulled the blade from the Ninja's back and turned the Ninja over and pulled the mask off and the face was revealed the Ninja was Aiko he murdered the current lords father and wounded his mother. Ps All Right's Reserved UK Copy Right Official.