COME UNDONE.

Chapter: 99.
*****

Matthew smirked and arch himself so his body is only barely touching Alexander's, he grabbed a fist full of his shirt and ripped it open in one swift movement, Alexander bounced a little on the desk at the force he used to rip his shirt open, but he didn't stop there, he unbuttons his pants and pulled both pants and underwear off, they slipped down his legs softly and pooled around his tied ankles. Alexander whimpered when he traced a finger down his stomach to his waistline. He played with the soft skin on his thighs and hip bones and Alexander pushed his hip up in a desperate plea to be touched. Matthew didn't give in. He kept a distance between them.  Alexander whined helplessly and tried desperately to push past his body barrier. He tugged at his arms furiously but Matthew simply laughed. "Not until you've answered my question!" He shouted in return, causing Alexander to wail, his quivering voice drenched in lust.

"N-No one... I'm sorry, Sir." Alexander could barely choke out the words before Matthew finally relented and kissed him deeply. They broke the kiss and Alexander struggled against his hold, struggling against his restraint.

"Good boy." He praised, kissing him again as Alexander continued to struggle. His free hand moved down Alexander's torso slowly, stopping at his groin. Picking him up gently he took his erection in his hand and rubbed it lightly, then very slowly, began to stroke him as he nipped on his neck, making him whimper. "I want to make a mess of you, Alexander." He growled and the other whimpered.

"Please, Master..." Alexander gasped out and his breathing became heavy as Matthew began to thrust in slow measured strokes, teasing Alexander while keeping an eye on his face. Making the man squirm under the touch of his hand and teeth. After what feels like forever but is most likely only a minute or two, Matthew withdrew his hand and left the cock unattended. Alexander was near tears at this point, wanting him, needing him desperately. He whimpered loudly when he saw the man moving away from him.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say you can," Matthew told him and eyed him evilly. "You're so sexy, sprawled up on my desk like this, it's a picture I wouldn't be getting out of my head anytime soon." He husked and Alexander felt a wave of quiver crash into his core and goosebumps broke out throughout his exposed skin. Matthew left him there and walked over to the door, he still had his pants on when he pulled the door open although Alexander didn't see who he was speaking with, he did hear them exchange a few words before he heard the doors shut and a second later Matthew was hovering over him.

Someone had knocked and he hadn't even heard over the sound of his lust. Alexander bit his lower lip to keep himself from moaning when his eyes fell into those sea greens.

"There's something I need you to hold onto for me," He turned the man over on the desk and Alexander moaned loudly when he felt a cool liquid slip between his cracks. Matthew raised a hand and brought it down on one of his cheeks, leaving marks and making him gasp loudly. Alexander was a shivering whimpering mess sprawled on that desk for display and the pleasure of the other man. Another strike on his left cheek had him wailing louder, his cock leaked precum and his parted mouth drooled as he cried his lust into the desk. Without warnings, Matthew shoved a finger inside of him and the unexpected Alexander jerked violently, he nearly fell off the desk if Matthew wasn't holding onto his thighs firmly. Grabbing onto the wooden edge the best he could with tied wrists, he tried to steady himself.

Matthew chuckled darkly, enjoying every single sound Alexander made, every twitch, every shudder, he watched the man come undone, watch him break his last restraint and he rode through it all. Matthew pulled the finger out slowly and grabbed the bottle of the kissable oil, pouring a generous amount into that twitching lewd hole. He rubbed three fingers against the opening and smiled when he saw him greedily twitch.

"Your hole wants to suck my fingers in, Alexander, so greedy." He teased and watched Alexander shiver again, his hands gripping the wood beneath him. "I'll give you what you want," Matthew promised before pulling out his fingers and placing them in his mouth. He sucked on his fingers a couple of times, savoring each flavor. "You taste so good, my love," He growled, loving the taste of the kissable oil he was using on his lover. "I want more." He whispered seductively and bent down pressing his lips to Alexander's wetness. Alexander gasped, pushing himself further forward as Matthew lathered his fingers in lube, spreading it quickly over his entrance. Matthew leaned his face close, giving him a second to catch his breath before he dived in tongue first into that sweet oiled entrance and Alexander let out an undignified groan of pure ecstasy. Matthew groaned and dipped his tongue further into his twitching hotness, both hands rested on either thigh as he tried to keep the quivering man steady as he ate him out. Getting his tongue out a little he growled. "I want to imprint my name inside of you with my tongue, Alexander."

Alexander whimpered when he felt that tongue stretching inside of him and soon hitting his prostate. His tongue like Tide's nibbled against his weak spot and he yawped louder, he couldn't hold it anymore, he was going to cum if he kept that up, he could punish him after but, how was he supposed to survive that? Alexander trashed on the desk, his knuckle turning white from gripping the hardwood so tightly. Suddenly, Matthew stopped and pulled out his tongue and Alexander wailed a second time.

How does he always do that whenever he is close? Like he knew just when he was right on edge and ready to burst.