Almost

Arisu's Pov

We're all enjoying our lunch, but I'm the happiest. I can't stop looking at his face because it's so lovely. I'm not sure how to start the conversation with him because I'm both nervous and excited. I take off my hat and place it near him so he can return it later; that way, we can walk to our dorm just the two of us.

"Uhmm... Kiyotaka, here's a shrimp for you."

Aishh... Arisu, you are truly pitiful.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Well, you see, I've been watching you since the entrance ceremony, and you really interest me, Kiyotaka."

"But why? I'm just a regular high school student."

"Fufufufufu, you're special to me, Kiyotaka; if you're available, let's play chess."

He gave me a brief look before responding, "Sure, just state the location and time."

He must have realized I'd been leading the conversation to the point where I could ask for his phone number. Fufufufufu... as one would expect from my husband

"Can I get your phone number so I can call or text you?"

"Do as you wish"

He handed me his phone and I memorized his phone number. Finally, I can contact you at any time. This is a significant step forward.

"Thank you... I've already memorized it."

I saw his private phones after inadvertently pressing the back button. He has a million. He had that many points even though school had just begun.

"Here," I said, handing him his phone. I'm extremely happy.

"I noticed you staring at me during the ceremony and then following us in the convenience store; are you really that interested in me?"

Crap...

"Uhmm... I wanted to approach you, but I'm not sure what to do, so I'm just watching you and your friends so I don't bother you."

Arisu, you're very talented... He'll most likely believe it, right?

"Uhmm... here's some more shrimp, I'll peel them for you."

I handed them the shrimps I was peeling. He must have wondered why I was doing this. Kiyotaka, my dear... If only you were aware.

"Are you not going to eat them? It's your food."

"Ah... Oh.... No, I'm not really hungry, I'm giving them to you because I don't want to waste any food."

"Thank you... I guess."

"You're welcome"

"Ne Sakayanagi... You already figured out some hints on the system, right?"

"Uh... yeah, some of them, I'm the class representative, so I worked hard to think those"

Actually, it's simple, but I want my Kiyotaka to see how determined I am.

"If my conclusions about the system are correct, then my class is done for."

So he wants to learn about my class from me? Ahhh... Kiyotaka, it will work if you're talking to Katsuragi, but not if you're talking to your future wife.

"How come? Have some faith in your class."

Ayanokoji's Pov

With this discussion of the system with her, I can justify to my class that I reached this conclusion with the representative of class A, and they will most likely believe me. If they believe me, they will trust me, and if they trust me sufficiently, they will see me as a capable leader. They will notice that I have strong ties to the other class and can help to strengthen ours. Actually, this plan of mine kills two birds with one stone; I can also obtain information about class A, but it will only work on irresponsible people. What I see is that, despite her affection for being friends with me, she does not let his guard down.