3.5

"Hey y/n look at my PENIS." The pumpkin rabbit said as he whipped out his amazing cock.

"Oh golly gosh um haha um nice cock?" You blushed GAYLY at his FAT COCK. How dilfily amazing! 

He fucked your Hole(gender neutral) until you both cumed at the exact same milisecond. 

"Hehe... good bunny." He said sexyly.

No but seriously thank you for five thousand reads. Was this like linked on tiktok or something because if so i feel like a celebrity. although i do not respect literally anyone who has a tiktok.

Unfortunately this fic is Finished (woooah what a cliffhanger!) because i am fourteen years old and cannot publish any of my smutfics And from what i have heard martin walls does not like the sexualization of his characters. I do have quite a lot of smutfics at my disposal (most of which i wrote when i was twelve..) but did not really intend for this to go any further than a kiss and maybe some cuddling. Now that im typing that out im fucking yearning bro.

Anyway heres some little tidbits. The "Gender!" line was because I thought being called bunny was "gender" because i was quite literally bunnygender. No hate please (ie calling me an sjw, et cetera et cetera) its just a silly little label i slapped on myself back in 2020. I have showed this fic to two of my therapists and they both love it. 

In the time between writing this and publishing it i was literally sent to a mental hospital for the greater half of a month so do with that what information what you will. I guess it explains why i wrote it the way i did.

Might open fic requests. Add me on discord (flora#2806) if you *really* want, I might not accept your friend request if you have any of those dsmp or south park guys in your pfp. I guess like read the dni on my neocities (linked on my profile)

Anyway, toodles. I have art fight attacks to draw