CHAPTER 16 HURT FEELINGS

-Alistair's P.O.V -
Boy! That was a huge load I took from Zack, I nearly drowned. "Alistair...does this mean...." Zack started to say "No, I'm sorry but that was to show you I forgive you for what happened. " I said sternly "but Alistair, I love you.." He sobbed "I know you do, you'll always be in my heart." I felt awful. " Just remember I'll do anything for you " I said with a wink.

- back at home -
Right as I enter the door Cody gave me a big slap.... I was expecting that.... "How dare you have sex with him before your own boyfriend!!!!" He said with anger. " I can't change the fact that I did it, but I could do it with you too..." I said with my sexiest voice. He started undoing his shirt " Not right now!!!! I'm tired as hell!!!" I shoutedwith embarrassment. I started walking up to my bedroom with Cody they basically live here, I opened my door and saw a........a..... a ummmm.....a masturbating Blake!!!! " Oh Alistair!!!"He moaned . I slowly closed the door and backed away slowly. I walked downstairs to the couch and went to sleep with Cody not knowing why I'm not in my room,....... I have a feeling I need some bleach tomarrow....
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope u like the chapter Srry if it's too short
I had to rewrite this like 5 times
Plz leave a comment, favorite, and share with your friends