CHAPTER 12 CHOICE

Srry guys that I lied I'll make the separate chapters in the end
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Alistair's P.O.V-
What do I do!! 3 guys are in love with me! I walk towards Cody and Blake followed me. "Look guys... Zack is in love with me too" they both groaned in unison then looked at each other and stuck out there tonues. "Sooo...I've decided to make a choice.."
-Blake's P.O.V-
Pick me please!! I thought to myself "I love you sooooooooo much Alistair, please choose me."I said "Please choose me Alistair, I can't live without you" whispered Cody.
-CODY'S P.O.V-
Why can't Alistair see this idiot will only hurt him again, I could never do that. "Alistair please. .. I'll do anything. ."I said. When Alistair was about to say something his phone rings and is put on speaker. "Alistair please, I know this is suddenly, please be with me." Zack said.

-Alistair's P.O.V-
I've made my choice... I choose.....Cody... "Cody... I choose you, you were my goal from the start."I said softly. "Blake.. I do have feelings for you, but you did cheat on me with my bully" I pronounced sternly. "I'm sorry.... (crying)" He sobbed. "Zack you were with me for years, always wanting you to ask me....but you never did" I said calmly. "I'm so stupid ...(cuts)" He wailed in pain..

-CODY'S P.O.V-
At static I drag Alistair to his room , not even caring if it's awkward and i ask him "Are you ready?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds a little sad but that's how it goes... srry for the short chapter and the cliffhanger you can guess what comes next. Please leave a like and a comment