Chapter 2: The Bumbag

She stood in awe, lip quivering as he stared her down

"J-j-Jamie..? That's a nice name." She said

"Well I would hope so, I'm stuck with it" She visibly blushed and began batting her eyelashes wildly. She was out of control, and he loved her like this - wild, unabashedly chaotic, and rebellious.

"Riddle me this, can I have yo snap bbg."

She instantly became filled with red hot lust for him, she had a 'female boner' if you will. y/n was so aroused by his unmatched charm that she was simply lost for words.

"You okay darling? cat got your tongue??"

y/n snapped out of her trance in a jiffy. "Come on y/n, you're making a fool of yourself, chop chop" she thought to herself, cringing at her slow reaction.

"yes ofc" she said.

Jamie pulled a piece of paper and a lime green glitter gel pen out of his bum bag and handed it to y/n. 

"wow" thought y/n "he has so many things hidden by the cloaks of his bumbag". She took the piece of paper and hastily jotted down her Snapchat username before handing it back to him, this was an effort as she was so petite she could barely reach up to his hand.

"Here you go" she said, handing it to him before beginning to walk away.

"wait y/n!" Jamie said. y/n turned around

"oh, and I like your bumbag" she paused for a second before adding on "hot pants" and saluting, walking away in slow motion with 'despicable me' playing in her head. Jamie stared at her longingly.

"Wow" he muttered under his breath.