Clarisse x Annabeth Pt.2

A/N: Ik I said this is a one shot book but here's part Two

Clarisse POV:

Oh. My. Gods did she really just say that? I FUCKING KNEW IT! Wait why is my face hot? Am I- no. Oh my gods I am... How does she do this to me?

Annabeth Chase just said that, and now I'm making a fool of myself by blushing like an idiot. Oh my gods what is wrong with me? How do I play this off?

Annabeth POV:

As soon as I say it she starts blushing, and honestly... it's really adorable. Its also a little weird too because NO ONE ever makes Clarisse La Rfue blush. Ever.

Somehow she gets closer to me and whispers:

"Say it again."

"I-I want you." I manage

She smirks, tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear and opens her mouth to say something, but gets cut off by the Athena cabin door getting kicked open for the second time that day.

We whip our heads around just in time to see Piper right behind Percy, screaming "DON'T GO IN THERE!!!" And Percy standing in the doorway with a black eye, a broken nose, and blood smeared across his face. Apparently, he doesn't realize who else is in the room, and shouts:

"OH MY GODS ANNABETH! DO YOU SEE WHAT THAT BITCH DID TO ME?!" While he points at his face.

I suppose he realizes a little too late what's going on, and that Clarisse is also there.

"Who did you just call a bitch?!" She shouts at him, moving towards him and leaving me to miss her warmth.

"You, bi-." Was all he could get out before Clarisse punches him right in the jaw.

"Oh my gods, Clarisse!" I exclaim, moving past her and catching Percy before he collapses to the ground.

"He was asking for it." She states, turning around and heading towards my dresser.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Getting the shirt I need," she says grabbing one of my orange Camp Half Blood shirts from the top drawer.

She walks over to me and Piper, who is currently on the other side of Percy, holding him up, because I guess it was too much, and he passed out.

"Thanks for the shirt, princess." She says as she leans down and kisses me. It was short but sweet, and when we pull apart, she just walks past me, and out of the cabin.

A/N: shitty ending, I know, but I honestly really didn't want them to go that far, and it's like 1 am and I'm tired asf.