★ Chapter - 4

"Hey, Are you here to take mamma and baby grocery shopping?", Devi asked and Ram nodded whilst Aadhira squealed throwing her arms towards Ram. He quickly scooped her into his arms and the three of them walked to the parking lot.

Devi narrated to him all the doings of Aadhira whilst Aadhira was trying to steal her dad's attention by pulling his hair, and beard and trying to make some sounds.

"She isn't gonna compromise with her dad's attention, I see. You are free to have him ma'am", Devi said slightly pinching her nose playfully and Aadhira baby hid her face in the crook of Ram's neck.

They got onto Ram's bike and our baby Aadhira was trying to see the world while trying to clap her hands trying to show her excitement.

Devi covered her with a shawl to protect her from falling sick because of the cool air that hit them when they were on the bike but our Aadhira was in no mood to cover herself with the shawl and she pushed it away.

Devi yet again tried to cover her but failed miserably in front of her curious daughter who was eager to see her surroundings and new people.

They reached the store and Ram went to bring the trolley while Devi stood near the entrance queue with Aadhira in her arms.

As though things in her hand were not enough, her phone started ringing. With Aadhira in one of her hands and her handbag in another. She moved out of the line, kept her bag on the floor and sat on her knees trying to pick up her phone from a bunch of things in her bag.

Just then someone closed her eyes and Aadhira was giggling. Devi tried to sense who it was and before she said the name the person removed their hand from her and Devi turned around to see her best friend Ridhi along with her husband Vishal.

[ Introducing Rana and Miheeka as Vishal and Ridhi ]

"Ridhi, thought it was you! What a pleasant surprise", Devi said and our baby was already throwing her arms towards Ridhi signalling to take her into her arms.

"Aadhu baby and I are best friends, right Aadhu baby? And we come together everywhere we go. She called me and said she was coming here and here I am. Right Aadhu?", Ridhi spoke out taking Aadhira in her arms.

Just then Ram came there and saw Aadhira in Ridhi's arms. He was surprised to see Ridhi there along with Vishal.

He met Ridhi and Vishal at his wedding and he got along with Vishal quite well.

"Hey! Vishal and Ridhi, Hello guys!", Ram said and both of them waved at him.

"Where was your phone Sri? I was trying to call you as I wasn't able to find you on the line", Ram asks Devi.

"Ah, I was there only. I heard the phone was ringing and I couldn't pick it up there so I came here and madam surprised me here", Devi explained to him to which he nodded.