Chapter 4: Revenge

~~Void Stiles~~

We smirk at the confusion as I wait for him to turn around and when he does with a smirk on my face, I plunge my hand into his chest wrapping my fingers around his still beating heart. 

We look into his eyes and tell him "Nighty night scarf boy." Still smirking we pull our hand back holding the heart that beats as Isaac's body falls to the floor and before his heart beats a second time, we close our hand around the heart crushing the life it once held. 

We let our hand fall to our side and the heart falls to the floor. We hear a loud roar that shakes the building, and we fake fear and surprise. 

When in reality we are feeding off the very raw emotions of Derek and all the wolves at the loss of the pack member. 

As well as anyone else that feels any emotion after the death of Isaac, and we smirk turning to face the red eyed alpha know as Scott McCall saying "Hello Scotty. Looks like I made a mess, should probably clean it up huh?" 

I smirk moving through the shadows before summoning Kira's sword and reappear behind her. I say before stabbing her "Boo!" 

She turns to us, and we stab her through the chest. She looks at it and we smirk pulling it out. She sways before falling to the ground and the roars intensify. 

We just continue to stand there feeding on the pain that surrounds everyone and soon the rest of the pack enter the school. 

They stand one either side of the hall with Derek, the twins and Chris on one side. then Scott, Lydia and the two bodies of Isaac and Kira on the other. 

Derek stares daggers but we call on the Oni I was saving for just this moment and the shock, fear and pain swell through each of the pack members. Lydia then warns "It's not just the Nogitsune Scott . . . . Stiles is in there."

 The red eyed true alpha looks at us and asks not entirely sure, "Is that true. . . Stiles?" I smirk asking to Stiles in my head "Do you wish to speak to him?" 

I can feel Stiles' smirk and he answers, "Yeah Void Let me tell Scott exactly who we are." I smirk and say, "One minute please." I close our eyes and give control over to Stiles.

~~Stiles/Void~~

I open our eyes and I stare at Scott with anger in my eyes saying "What'd you going to do now Scotty. . . . Kill us." He's confused and asks, "Whose us?"

I smirk and answer "Us as in me and Nogi. Together we're going to make you suffer." I then let Nogi take back control and we move through the shadows behind the twins. 

We smirk and shove our hands into both the twins. We pull back our hands letting them drop to the ground before doing the same as we did to Isaac. 

Now back in the middle of the room We smirk saying "And by making you suffer we mean Kill you all for being horrible individuals and for being horrible friends to me. 

Nogi has been more of a friend to me than even you Scott and none of you seem to recognize how horrible you are to me, so now you're going to pay for it. . . . I'll see you all in hell and save me a seat will you Scotty." 

I then kill Everyone one by one and save Lydia with Scott for last. I stand in front of them and ask, "Any last words?" Scott just hangs his head and Lydia just glares. 

I shrug with a fake smile that falls to a grimace and I do as I've done for the other pack members. I drop their hearts to the floor and soon I hear sirens. 

Nogi then says in my head "We should go. Still one last person that has to go." I smirk and look at the bodies. I step over them all and leave the school. 

Nogi and I will be a force to be reckoned with. If we see any friends become like mine, we'll take care of them so don't be like Scott or any of the pack or you might end up just like them.

                                                        ~~The

                                                                                   End~~