Chapter 3: We, Ours and Ourselves. Not Me, Myself and I

~~Void Stiles~~

We sit atop the stairs at the school with 2 of the Oni at our side and wait for Scott to come along with the rest of the pack. We had enough time for Stiles to cue me in to the plan and to be honest it would have been full proof but no matter what the tide will always favor the fox. 

After some time passes Derek comes up and we know the twins are close behind as we ask with a smirk on our face "Did you bring us a present?" He places the Triskelion on the floor in front of him and replies wolfed up glowing eyes looking at me "I brought two." 

Just then the twins show up on either side of Derek and we tell them "I've heard of an alpha pack Derek, but not a pack of former alpha's kinda sad isn't it." We give a silent order telling the Oni to get ready for attack and they bring up their swords as the fight begins. 

We leave the Oni once Chris shoots one killing it and go into the school going to meet Scott and the others as Lydia has figured out it was an illusion. We enter the hall to see them checking for wounds and we go up to Scott knocking him aside. 

We then face Kira as she faces us, we smile smacking her knocking her out and we turn to Lydia saying, "This was our game, you think you can beat us at our game." We then start walking to her as she backs away and we yell out "Divine move, divine move you think you have any moves at all you can kill the Oni but us, us, we're a THOUSOND YEARS OLD YOU CAN'T KILL US!!!!!!" 

Lydia stops and I stop as she says, "Why are you saying us, whose us?!" We smirk and we say, "I thought you were smarter than this Lydia, guess not." 

She looks down moving nothing but her eyes thinking than her head shoots up as we feel the pain of her realization. She looks at us with shaking eyes saying with a tone that matches her disbelief and pain "You, no, Stiles wouldn't." 

We smirk as Stiles reminds me "Remember Scott will come up behind you." Not long after do we feel the hairs on the back of our neck stand on end and I twist grabbing at Scott. 

We grab him and toss him to the lockers over in Lydia's direction. We feel a treat coming and we turn around grabbing the weapon. Kira's face is one of shock and we use that to our advantage quickly yanking it from her grip. 

We then grab the handle now pointing the sword that was used on me all the years ago and order her "Over there." We toss our head in the direction and she moves going over to an unconscious Scott. 

We hear feet coming down the hall and we know they belong to Isacc. We smirk as he comes around the corner and we move through the shadows to be right behind him.