ii. dragging mike on an adventure

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 and now they were walking into Scoops Ahoy

      𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 and now they were walking into Scoops Ahoy. Dustin approached the counter as Jackie rolled her eyes and retreated into the backroom. "Sup, Stevey," she smirked as Steve looked at her with a confused expression. "What the heck are you doing in here?" he questioned, motioning toward her, prompting laughter from Jackie.

"Guess who's back from Camp—" she began, but her words were abruptly cut off. Steve jolted up from his seat, shoving her out of his way. "Henderson!" he yelled, the sudden interruption catching everyone off guard. Jackie huffed as she walked out of the backroom, rubbing the back of her head, the reunion taking an unexpected turn.

Robin furrowed her eyebrows as Jackie moved to stand beside her. "You okay, Jack?" Robin asked, concern etching her features. Jackie nodded weakly, "All good, Rob," she replied with a weak smile, but her head started throbbing. The discomfort escalated, and Jackie began to feel like she was about to faint. She instinctively placed a hand on her chest as her eyesight blurred.

Stumbling, Jackie tried to steady herself, but her senses started to fail. Robin's voice became muffled, and her ears rang. In the disorienting moment, everything went black, and Jackie succumbed to unconsciousness.

    𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 unconscious for at least an hour or two. Jackie's eyes fluttered open to the sound of Robin's distressed voice, berating Steve and Dustin about her erased databoard. Her head throbbed painfully as she slowly sat up, finding Robin rushing over to her side. "You alright, Jack?" Robin asked with genuine concern. Jackie nodded slowly, attempting to make sense of the situation.

Glancing over at the commotion caused by the boys, she couldn't help but retort, "What the hell are you guys doing?" Her voice carried a mix of annoyance and genuine concern as she tried to piece together the chaotic aftermath that unfolded during her brief loss of consciousness.

Robin's smirk revealed the source of the commotion. "They're listening to Russians talking," she disclosed, causing Jackie's eyes to widen as she shifted her gaze toward Dustin and Steve.

A raised eyebrow from Robin prompted her to question the boys, "How do you even know these Russians are up to no good, anyway?" Dustin and Steve exchanged glances, engaging in a hushed conversation before turning their attention back to Jackie.

"Hello, we can hear you. Actually, I can hear everything. You are both extremely loud. I'm surprised that she didn't even wake up to you guys being idiotic," Robin motioned towards Jackie, who was still processing the unexpected revelation.

Dustin gave Jackie a suspicious look. "Did you tell her?" he questioned, his tone laced with suspicion. Jackie scoffed, frustration evident. "Henderson, I was freaking passed out for an hour!" she snarked, dismissing any notion that she had spilled the beans while unconscious. Dustin raised an eyebrow at her, prompting Jackie to huff as she jumped off the counter.