i. too much romantic tention between enemies

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 waiting for Micheal Wheeler to get there

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 waiting for Micheal Wheeler to get there. Jackie noticed the boy held captive at Hopper's cabin, entangled in a passionate moment with Eleven (Jane) Hopper. Annoyed, she found the situation rather foolish. To Jackie, relationships extend beyond mere 'kissing'; they encompass unconditional love, effective communication, mutual support, and a genuine, overall affection for one another.

Within their tight-knit friend group, it was apparent that Jackie held a deep affection for Mike, evident in subtle glances and unspoken gestures. Similarly, Kylie's feelings for El ran deep, dating back to the days when they both endured the challenges of the lab together.

Kylie's love for El flourished over time, fueled by shared experiences and a profound connection. Her decision to help El escape was a testament to the strength of their bond, forged amidst the trials they faced, especially against a dangerous psychopath.

Kylie, with a fragmented sense of self, managed a daring escape, only to be discovered wandering in the woods by Hopper. The encounter led her to the authorities' office, where attempts to question her proved challenging—her ability to articulate words was limited. Hopper, sensing a deeper mystery, ordered a DNA test that unveiled a surprising revelation: Kylie had a living aunt, an unexpected connection that added layers to her enigmatic past.

In the woods of 1983, both Eleven and Kylie were discovered by Mike. As Kylie observed Eleven's growing fondness for Mike, jealousy stirred within her, prompting a distancing from Mike. However, a life-saving act by Eleven towards both Kylie and Mike softened her stance. With Eleven's mysterious disappearance for an entire year, Kylie and Mike found solace in each other, repairing their bond. Yearning for Eleven's return, Kylie reached out through the void, praying and wishing for her long-lost friend to come back.

After 353 long days, Eleven reappeared just when they needed her most, donned in an MTV punk outfit. The anticipated moment at the snowball, where Kylie planned to confess her feelings to Eleven, took an unexpected turn when she witnessed Eleven and Mike sharing a kiss. Instead of fleeing like Jackie, Kylie opted to conceal herself behind the bleachers, where Max eventually approached and provided comforting solace.

Jackie's once-warm demeanor had turned frosty, a feeling of betrayal casting a shadow. She stood there, arms tightly crossed, periodically checking her watch with growing impatience. In her hands, she clutched a tub of ice cream, a recent acquisition after skillful persuasion with Steve.

As minutes ticked by, the groan escaped her lips, frustration evident. "Can we just go inside? Mike's not showing up! I've been waiting for this movie forever!" Her arms flung out in an exasperated display of annoyance, the atmosphere tense.