♡Who♡

TW: Talks about depression. I love you all, stay safe <3

~Two years later~

"Don't you think it's time to go back?" Puffy asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know if it's safe yet.." I mumble slightly nervous. I had been thinking about it for a while, and couldn't make up my mind.

"Nothings tried to attack you for 6 months..I think it's time to go." She says standing up.

"Maybe..just give me some time to think." I say looking up at her. She nods, and leaves. I flop down on my bed, and sigh. I really did want to go back. I missed Niki. I had been outside a lot recently, and I would always pick one pink tulip. Everytime I picked one, I caused a preserving spell, and put it in a chest. I preserved them, so they would stay good forever, and I could make a forever lasting flower crown. But then there's always that small possibility that she moved on..in the letter I wrote to her before I left, I told her to move on. I hope she didn't. But I also hope she did. I hate to admit it, but I've changed. I've cared about things a lot less, and I've had less intrest in things I normally enjoy. I pulled out my notebook, and started to draw. What was I drawing? I have no idea. I kind of drew squiggles all around the page, in hopes that it would make something. But it didn't. It just looked like a blob mess. I started drawing not really realizing what I was drawing. I looked down at my page, and saw an incomplete drawing of Niki. It was incomplete because it wasn't full of life. Her light pink hair wasn't on the paper, her bright smile wasn't there. I threw the notebook to the side. I rub my temples in frustration. That's when I decided. I will go back to Phil's kingdom. If they don't accept me back, then I can't say I didn't try.

"Puffy!" I exclaim still laying down. I hear my door open, I look over, and see Puffy smiling.

"Finally come to your senses?" She questions leaning against the door frame.

"We're leaving tomorrow. Pack all the things you need. I don't know if they'll let us stay. So only pack the things you need, like personal stuff. If they don't let us stay with them, we can always come back here."

She nods, and leaves to go to her room. I sit up, and get off my bed. I stand in front of my bed for a bit, just zoning out. I snap out of it, go over to my chest, and pull out one bag. I put in my journal, a few diamonds, some gapples, all of my GOD apples, maps from our adventures, and my sketchbook. I closed up my bag, and set it on my bed. I hit my staff on the floor, and smoke appeard. My clothes turned into pajamas, and I jumped into bed, putting my bag on the floor next to me. It was a little past midnight, so I thought I should get some sleep seeing as we would be leaving at 4 in the morning so we can get to the castle at around 5 pm. Did I mention that it's Chirstmas? Well it is. And I have the perfect present for Niki. I could barely sleep I was so excited to see her again. But, I finally fell asleep with her smile burned in my brain.

~In the morning~

Puffy shook me, waking me up.

"Y/n! C'mon! We need to get going!" She whisper-shouts.

And just like that, my eyes went wide as I sprung from bed. I quickly grabbed my pen, clicked it, and then hit the staff on the floor, making smoke appear around me. My clothes turned into my regular clothes. My black pants, long-sleve button up shirt, my f/c cloak, my combat boots, and my tool belt, holding my sword, axe, pickaxe, and a few potions. I love my cloak. Especially since it has holes on the back, for my wings to go through. I handed Puffy my bag, and she put it in her bag. I looked at my room one last time, and smile. 'I'll be back..'  I walk out of my room, and catch up with Puffy.

"You ready?" She asks looking at me.

"Yeah...are you?" I ask.

"Yup! I'm excited to meet my future sister-in-law." She says smirking.

"Yeah right..I bet she's already moved on.."

"I don't think she did." She says smiling.

We start walking in the direction of the castle, trying to avoid mobs, since it's still dark. We both had a torch in our hands so we can see. Around 6 hours later, we could see the castle in the distance.

"I thought it was farther away." I say puzzled.

"Me too." She says equally confused. "Anyways, we should stop for a few minutes, I brought some food, and water."

"You are a life saver sis." I say putting a hand on her shoulder. She laughs, takes her bag off, and takes some food and water out before handing some to me. We both sit down on the ground for a bit, so we have our strength back, and so we can eat. When we finish our food, it starts to snow.

"This is some Christmas huh." Puffy says smiling.

"I'm glad I get to spend it with you though." I say getting up.

"Same." She says smiling, while getting up as well. "Welp, we should start going again." I nod in response, and we start to to walk to the kingdom. When we got to the front gates, the guards eyes widen, and immediately open the gates. I nod my head in thanks, and we start heading towards the castle.

"I'm sorry but you-" The 9 feet tall demon started to say before his eyes widen.

"Oh how the tables have turned." I say laughing.

"Y/n! You're back! C'mon! Punz, you stay here, I'll be back in a few minutes." Bad says smiling.

"M'kay." He says we start to walk past the gates, but I was held back by an arm. I look up at Punz, and see him smiling. "Everyone missed you. I'm glad you're back. Nothings been the same." I nod, and smile back at him. He let's go on my arm, and I catch up with Bad and Puffy.

"I can't explain how much I missed you!" Bad says happily. "I know we didn't talk much, but I was happy when we did. You're super cool."

"You are too. Also, this is my sister, Captain Puffy." I say nodding my head towards Puffy.

"I know who she is! She's mine and Skeppy's friend!"

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, I've known Bad for a long time. We met when I ran away. Then I met Skeppy." Puffy says smiling.

"Wow..it really is a small world."

"Walk faster! I'm excited to see their reactions when they see you." Bad says excitedly. I walked faster, and soon enough we were inside. "Okay, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to go into the family room, and say that a present has arrived from an old friend, then I'll open the door, and you'll walk in. Puffy, you can come in as well, you can stand by me." We were a few feet from the family room. Me and Puffy nod, and we walk up to the family room. Bad knocks on the door before walking in. We could hear his voice, but it was muffled. Then the door opened, and I stepped inside. Everyone gasped.

"Y/n?" Niki asked with a shakey voice. I couldn't look at her. I wanted to leave. The moment I've been waiting for. The moment I met my lover again. Is the moment I wanted to leave. I hurt her. I hurt her, and I couldn't look at her. I was ashamed.

Niki pov,

"Y/n?" My voice was shakey. I couldn't believe it. They're here! Then a sudden pang hit my heart. She wouldn't look at me. I could see her eyes turn watery. But she wouldn't look at me. It was obvious she was scared about being back.

Y/n pov,

I heard her footsteps approach me. "Y/n? Look at me..please love?"

I slowly looked at her. She was still as bright as she was when I first met her. She cupped my face and smiled.

"You're back." When she said that I hugged her. There was no doubt that I still loved her. I tried my hardest not to cry, but I did. She hugged me back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.." I say fast looking at her.

"Stop that. You have nothing to be sorry for." After she said that, she cupped my face again, and kissed me. In that moment I knew,

We were ment to be together.

                 ----------~○~----------