☆Feelings☆

After talking to the group of fairies for a bit, they had to leave, to return to their village. I was laying in the grass, when Michael ran up to me, and held out the flowers towards me.

"Are these all?" I ask grabbing the flowers from him. He shook his head, and walked over to a white tulip, and grabbed it. He brought it over to me, and put it on my lap. "Do you want me to put that one in the middle? Almost like a gem?" I ask. He nods, and I smile. I pat the grass next to me, signaling for him to sit next to me.

"You wanna see something cool?" He frantically nods. I placed my hand in the space between us, and the ground shook a little bit. He looked a bit worried. "It's alright, just wait for a second." And within 5 seconds, a bunch of flowers surrounded us. His eyes were huge. He instantly got up, and started running around with the bees. Luckily the bees won't sting anyone who knows me. I am one with the bees. The bees don't usually sting, but they will do anything to protect their hive. A few landed on Michael, and he fell completely still.

"It's alright, they won't hurt you." He looked at me, and nodded. He started running again. I laughed, and he ran straight towards me. Before he could get fully to me, he tripped on a stick. I laughed. I knew it wouldn't hurt. It was only a tiny stick. He looked up, and started laughing and snorting. He got up, and sat down next to me again. I looked up at the sun, and saw that it was about 11 am. Michael leaned his head against my arm, and yawned.

"You can take a nap." I say ruffling his hair. (Yes, this Michael has hair) I felt him relax, and I heard him snore. I started making his flower crown. He gave me red and orange tulips, along with the single white tulip. I put the red tulips in the back, then the orange, and then the white tulip in the center. I wanted it to look like it was kind of fading. Gently picked Michael up, and put the flower crown on my wrist so it wouldn't fall. I flew up to my house, and landed on the entry way, my heals making the click sound when I landed. I placed the flower crown on the kitchen counter, and set Michael on the couch. I put a pillow under his head, and covered him with a blanket. I went up to my room, and started packing for the adventure with all of them. I didn't plan to stay longer after I helped Tommy and Wilbur's dad. I would have to rush home, and try to help my old kingdom. I packed a few dresses, specifically ones I could do fairy stuff in.

These are your outfits:

(In whatever color you want, I would choose a light color)
With these shoes:

With these shoes:

This outfit:

With these shoes:

This outfit:

With these shoes:

This outfit:

With these shoes:

(You can obviously mix them up. These may be used the certain way they are listed, but you can always change it. I tried my hardest to include "gender-neatural" clothes, but I couldn't find any that would fir the general aesthetic. You can obviously pick your own outfits if you want to, but like I said I may be using these in the exact way they are listed)