Chapter 6: Bring America To Me

"How much experience do you guys have with the Multiverse?" The girl asked the three sorcerers' as her, Vincent and the adults were sitting in a pizza parlor. "We have experience with the Multiverse. Most recently, there was an incident with Spider-Man..." (y/n) said and the teens give her a confused look.

"With what Man?" Vincent asked her. "Spider-Man. He has the powers of a spider." Stephen replied. "Hence the name." said Wong. "Gross. Does he look like a spider?" the girl asked them. "No. More like a man." (y/n) said. "Climbs walls, shoot webs." Wong added and the teens give them a disgusted look.

"Out his butt?" Vincent asked. "No. Maybe. I don't know." Stephen said and Vincent scrunched up his nose. "Ew." he mutters. "Honestly, I hope not." Stephen said. "Super weird." the girl said and her and Vincent start to grab a slice and start to eat on it, like they hadn't eaten in awhile.

"You two are gonna get a stomachache." (y/n) said and the girl looks over at her. "We're from another universe. How do you know our stomachs is the same as yours?" she asked her. "We don't. We don't even know if you're from another universe. Which is why we're still sitting here waiting for you two to enlighten us." Stephen said.

"Frankly, of the two Doctor Stranges that I've met, you are not my favorite." the girl said in Spanish. "Which means?" Stephen asked her and she and Vincent furrow their brow, confused. "He can't speak Spanish?" Vincent asked Wong and (y/n). "I don't even know if he speaks his own language." Wong replied in Spanish. "Hey, knock it off." (y/n) said in Spanish to them and Stephen sighs.

"Look, we left our own wedding to save a couple of smartass kids from getting eaten by an octopus." Stephen said as he gestures between him and (y/n) and the girl and Vincent look at them. "So...You two need to explain to me what's going on. Why was that octopus trying to eat you two?" Stephen asked them.

"That thing was trying to kidnap me. It's like a henchman who works for a demon." The girl replied. "And I'm just trying to protect her, so the demon was trying to kill me. All we knew is that they wanted to take her power for themselves." Vincent replied. "What power?" (y/n) asked and Vincent and the girl share a look before the girl speaks.

"I can travel the Multiverse." she said and the three of them stare at her, shocked and disbelieving. "What?" Stephen and (y/n) said. "You can physically move from one universe to another?" Wong asked her. "How?" Stephen asked. "That's the problem. I don't know how. I can't control it. Only happens when I'm really, really afraid." the girl replied.

"Okay. Did the other me know how to defeat this demon?" Stephen asked her. "Well, da..uh...you just knew this magical book of pure good, that gives a sorcerer whatever they need to defeat their enemy." Vincent said. "The Book of Vishanti? It's not real. It's a fairy tale that doesn't exist." Stephen said but (y/n) speaks up.

"Actually, it does." she said and Stephen looks over at her. "I found out in the secret book you get when you become Sorcerer Supreme." She said, in a bit of a gloating manner. "Unbelievable." Stephen mutters. "You're not the Sorcerer Supreme?" The girl asked Stephen as Vincent asks (y/n). "You're Sorcerer Supreme?" 

"No, I am not the Sorcerer Supreme." Stephen said as (y/n) nods at Vincent. "Other you was Sorcerer Supreme in his universe." Vincent said to Stephen, who rolls his eyes. "Although it does exist, the Book of Vishanti is said to be unreachable." (y/n) said. "It is, except...we reached it. Then the demon caught up with us." the girl said then she glances over at Stephen. 

"I thought you'd protect me, but...You didn't." She said and Stephen has a look of realization. "That was the fight in my dream." he said and he looks over at the kids, Vincent has his arms across his chest. "That wasn't a dream." he said. "Prove it." Stephen said.