Revenge of the Fallen chapter 2

Trailing behind Sam. Skyblast carefully kept an eye on the surrounding area ; somethingtold her that there was possible danger on the premises.

Sam led his sister up to the dormitories with a huge smile. She caught up to him, walking next to him with a curious brow at Sam's smiling. She faced forward, seeing people move past her. Face neutral.

"Your face is going to split if you keep smiling like that."

Sam's happy demeanour, crescent fall staring annoyingly at his sister. "Why? Why do you have to do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" Skyblast asked, pretending that she didn't know what Sam meant, smirking at him.

"You know what." He bantered back.

"No, I don't." She cheekily responded back, earning an eye roll from Sam.

The two walked into Sam's designated dorm room, where they saw another guy with medium wavy hair in an orange shirt paining up a poster.

Looking around the room, she raised an eyebrow at the messy interior, her head snapping in Sam's direction when he first spoke.

"Hey,"

"Hey," Responded the guy walking up to Sam. "You must be Sam, right? I'm Leo."

"Hey," Sam responded again.

Rolling her eyes, Skyblast watched the most awkward introduction even happen in front of her. 'Primus, this is uncomfortable.' From then on, she watched the two basically show their dominance of Alpha masculinity on certain questions.

Clearing her throat, she decided to interject their little moment. The sound caught Leo's attention, who smiled like an idiot and walked his way to Skyblast, who did not react in any way.

"Hi. I'm Leo," He smoothed talk, trying to dazzle her with a smile.

"Uh, ha." She acknowledged, face blank as she peered around him and at Sam. "Hey, Sam, where do you want me to put this?"

"Could you just hold it for a moment?" He asked, looking around his room.

Being persistent, Leo continued to push. "Oh, come on, don't ignore me, baby. I could show you a really good time."

Angered, Skyblast decided to play along for a bit, giving him a sickly-sweet smile. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." He smirked, obviously hooked into her false interest.

"Well, first off, don't call me baby. I am not your baby. Second of all, You wouldn't even be able to handle me even if you could and thirdly. I'm not staying at this place; I'm needed back in the military with my team. I'm only here to help my brother move in here with his nerdy unattractive roommate."

She heard Sam snicker but quickly covered it with a cough, Leo stood there, mouth gapped, shocked that a beautiful girl such as Skyblast had shot him down.

"Oh, and another thing. I already have a boyfriend, and he is way bigger than you."

An odd noise came from Leo's throat, making Skyblast smirk at her win. He looked to Sam and indicated for him to follow, Skyblast trailing behind them, her boots clomping on the wooden floor.

"Skarsky, Fassbinder, where we at"? Announced Leo, shaking away his encounter with Skyblast like it didn't happen.

"Server's almost online, Leo." Responded one of the guys.

"Net work's up and running." Another answered.

Stepping into the room, Skyblast scrunched up her nose at the disgusting smell that lingered in the dimly lit room. Her eyes landed on a wall in front of her, plastered with young women, most possibly female students that they thought were hot.