Revenge of the Fallen Chapter 1

Hi everyone, I really appreciate you all for being patient with me about all of these updates and with that said please enjoy the new chapter of this ongoing fanfic. I'm going to be putting all of the transformers series in this book until I can't fit any more and then put it in another, I will be a bit wiser on spacing out the chapters in future ones that are yet to come.

....

After the battle of Mission City, my family and I were quickly relocated to a military base bot far from the city. We didn't return to Sector Seven, but I do know that the people that we left behind to call the air force are fine.

Before we left, I was able to grab most of Bee's legs and other parts that attached to it using the magnet ray that Jazz had left to me if he was too because offline one day, unfortunately, it happened.

For a couple of weeks, we lay low like what the military requested. I mostly hanged in the makeshift med bay rebuilding Bumblebee's legs again and patched up any other Autobot that needed medical attention.

On the bright side, I was able to reunite with my two best friends. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. They arrived once my sire sent out new coordinates for any surviving Autobots either on Earth or in the galaxy. The three of us started up our usual pranks and trickery, to where we all shared our stories about what has happened to us. I also found out that Margot is the twin's little sister, Shimmer.

I heard from both my uncles, Ratchet and Ironhide that I remind them of their own daughters, who were sadly lost during the war.

It wasn't long till Bee was able to walk again. We were given permission to leave the base for a bit where Bumblebee took me to a beautiful place out in the countryside filled with large meadows, trees all around and wild animals walking past us as we sat and looked at our surroundings.

I don't think I'll ever forget about this day.

....

Hiding in some corner of the scrapyard in china, Skyblast ran her scans for any Decepticons energy spikes. Her job now was to be the new Saboteur and scramble the Decepticons comms. Preventing them from calling for backup.

Jamming any radio connection, other than her teams. Skyblast transformed into her bi-ped form, entwining her fingers and raising them up. Stretching out the unpleasant feeling in her back.

Looking around for a bit, she quickly tiptoed around the place being careful to not get caught, while still keeping a watchful optic on her radar.

From not too far away she heard one of her new teammates' voice causing her to groan in annoyance.

"You have to be kidding me. Sire said to be discreet." She said, peering around the corner and seeing an old ice-cream truck just stroll on through.

"Ding-a-ling! Come out and get your ice cream." Skids loudly proclaimed.

Putting two digits on her comm, Skyblast called the two. "What are you doing? This is a covert mission, you're gonna blow our cover." She whispered angerly at them.

"Chillax, baby doll, we know what we're doing." Reassured Mudflap.

Quietly fuming, Skyblast glared at the two; mostly towards Mudflap in the back for calling her 'Baby Doll.' If she could, she would pummel him to the ground but remained her cool, Knowing one day she'll be the next prime.

The two twins continued to be stupid, calling out for any Decepticons all while tacky music was playing through their speakers. "Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whooping."