Chapter 9: Spy Academy

Here I am today. After all that I went through since I move here. Unexpected things have happened, unexpected things that I've learned to accept. I still work at Lina's Ice Cream Parlour and Kelly Taylor and I have become close friends, but I still know not to be too trusting. Ashley and I are still friends, but we are not as good of friends that we used to be. Jayla does not know about our parents being spies and I haven't talked to Danny since yesterday. But, today I will. I will be apart of Spy Academy, where Danny trains. I will talk to him then.

"As of today, Riley Maria Peterson is now apart of this spy facility." An officer at Spy Academy said. "You will treat her like any other spy, you will train her like any other spy."

"Yes, Officer." The groups of people standing in front of him say all together.

"Miss. Riley, these are people will be working with all semester. The first group is the Newbies," He points to the group closest to me. "The second group is the Pacers." My parents are in that group. "And the last group is the Officers. Hopefully you will be in that group one day."

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

"Officer's will be reffered to as Officer and their name. I will be acknowledged as Officer.

Today is the day I learn how to be a spy. When we first moved here, I had no idea what to expect. I did not know my story that night in the diner. I now know what I do. Something that none of my friends can know about. I spy.

"Congratulations Miss. Riley." Officer says. "Welcome to Spy Academy."