Twenty-Three

Andy's POV

I walked over to Lonny as I got down onto my one knee waiting for Lonny to turn around. "Lonny behind you bro!" Jake said as Lonny covered his mouth. "Lonny Charles Eagleton... I love you very much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Will you marry me?" I asked as Lonny picked me up off of my one knee and kissed me before responding. "Yes. Yes Andy I will marry you!" Lonny said as I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. All of a sudden I hear the front door open to hear cowboy boots and combat boots. "Andy?" Ashley asked as I sat Lonny down and then put the engagement ring on his ring finger. I watched as Ashley and CC both walked into the kitchen to find me, Lonny, Jake, and Jinxx standing against the counter as Lonny looks at the engagement ring. "Congratulations to both of you!" Ashley said looking at me and Lonny. "Thank you!" I said as I watched CC hug, Ashley. Did I do something wrong? Like CC is comforting Ashley after Ashley decided to divorce me thinking I am the one that cheated. "Andy this is your fault!" CC yelled as Jake stood up and glared at CC. "Actually, no it's not Andy's fault you drugged Ashley and had sex with him. Then convinced him to divorce Andy!" Jake spoke as I hugged Lonny I watched Ashley look at the both of us before hugging CC again. "CC, how could you do that to what was mine and Ashley's marriage?" I asked as CC picked Ashley up and left mine and Lonny's apartment. "Ashley left the band anyways!" Jinxx added as Lonny brought me into a long kiss. "I love you very much, Lonny! Never forget that!" I said kissing his cheek. Once Jake and Jinxx left Lonny took his pants and boxers off along with the shirt he was wearing leaving him naked. I couldn't help but stare at lonny who is bare ass naked. I unbuttoned my pants taking them off along with my boxers and took the shirt that I was wearing off as well. I slowly slid into Lonny spreading his legs apart as I added more of me into him making Lonny moan. "Andy it feels good!" Lonny moaned out as I grabbed his ass making him throw his head back against the back of the couch. As I was all the way in I decided to wait for Lonny to get used to me first but he grinded his hips on my length. I decided to move making lonny moan loudly as I kept hitting his prostate. "Ah... Andy!" Lonny moaned out as he came onto his chest as I finished inside of him making some of my cum run down the back of his legs as I kissed him deeply as Lonny moved onto my length making me moan into the kiss. "L...Lonny!" I yelled as he made me cum more inside of him filling him up while my cum ran down my member and the back of his legs. "Lonny we need to shower!" I moaned as he started to suck my dick.