Three

CC's POV

I was walking down the hallway to find Jake and Jinxx next to my locker waiting for me. "Did you hear about Mr. Biersack and Mr. Purdy retiring?" Jake asked as I looked around and I didn't see them. "No! Not til now actually... I live right next door to Mr. Biersack speaking of which." Jake spoke as I nearly spat out my drink onto the sidewalk in front of the high school. "Let's go stalk Mr. Biersack!" Jake spoke as I spat my drink out on Jinxx's face by accident. "Jinxx I am so sorry!" I said apologizing as Jake and Jinxx laughed. "What the hell CC?" Jake spoke still laughing his ass off as I got a call from Mr. Purdy. "JACOB PITTS DID YOU TELL MR. ASHLEY PURDY TO CALL ME!" I yelled as Jake took off running along a side Jinxx. "The both of you guys are going to get it later!" I said annoyed answering the phone to hear moans coming from Mr. Biersack. I ran up behind Jake and Jinxx leaving the phone beside them so they can listen to the moaning. I took off running as fast as I could before they turned around. On my way to the car, I found Mr. Purdy talking to Jake about something on the phone. So I decided to run into the school and run into an empty classroom so Jinxx and Jake couldn't find me. "Oh, Ceese come out. I know you are in this school somewhere!" Mr. Biersack called out as I panicked trying to hide as best as I could without trying to get caught. "CC what the fuck have you done!" I whispered to myself as I heard doors open and then slam shut. Luckily I locked the door and have my phone as well. I looked down at my phone to see 15 messages from Jake and 19 missed calls from Mr. Ashley Purdy fuck. I want to try and escape but they all have me trapped. After hours of waiting for them to be gone, I unlocked the door and ran. It was already midnight. I ran out the back doors from Jake, Jinxx, Mr. Biersack, and Mr. Purdy. "Haha fuck y'all!" I said as I tripped over my shoe and faceplanted the ground. "Ooh CC where are you?" Jake asked as I weakly rose my arm. "R..Right here Jake!" I yelled as I fainted. I could hear Mr. Purdy and his cowboy boots walking toward me. Along with Jake, Jinxx, and Mr. Biersack. "My question is whose plan was it to try and sneak up on me and Mr. Purdy?" Mr. Biersack asked as I lay still with blood surrounding me. "Get Mr. Coma an ambulance." Mr. Biersack said as I opened my eyes to see a flashlight in my face.