Starting off right from where we left (smut) (Last part? :( )

D.S.= Drista

D= Dream

G= George

S= Sapnap

As both hands from the two horny men were on Georges boxers he said

G= "W-Wait..."

D and S= "Yes my love?"

G="Never mind.."

The two men finally are able to pull down poor George's boxers. They untie him and put him on the floor very close to the bed. They both (They as in D and S) take of their sleeping shorts and boxers. Dream sits on the edge of the bed and Sapnap sits right behind George. Sapnap lifts up George and says

S= "May I?"

G="I guess... just don't go in super fas-"

George is violently cut off by being thrust into. George just starts to give dream a blowjob while slowing become a moaning mess.

[5 MINUTES LATER]

D and S= "I- I'm about to- cum-.."

George keeps on going.. After they all cum Sapnap and Dream switch places

[AFTER THEY ALL CUM AGAIN]

Dream picks up George and throws him on the bed Sapnap goes under George as he is laying down and Dream goes on top on him (Him as in George).

D= "Do you think you can take us both my love?"

G= "I don't think so... You guys are lets just say.. explore me too much."

S=" Please? we will start of slow if you would like us too"

G=" Fine."

D= "Tell us if it hurts to much.."

Dream slowly inserts his tip, right as Sapnap does as well. George is already acting like a little moaning mess even tho D and S haven't even gone 2 inches in. Sapnap Quiets down George a little by making out with him. Dream starts to work on His (His as in George's) neck. Dream bits, kisses, and even suck on his neck as he slips his hand into Georges shirt and plays with his nipples. Dream says (in his mind) "I wanna make him feel good... with both of us (Us as in D and S) in him...". Out of the blue Dream thrust into him, George Breaks the kiss between him and Sapnap and moans hella loud.

S="Let me all the way in too, my love."

George is not able to answer because of the slight pain but mostly pleasure he is feeling. Sapnap also thrust into George opening him up (A hell lot.). As D and S are both violently "exploring" George both of them are about to cum... They both say a long the lines of "May i cum inside?", George approves and they do.

[After story]

George: "come on, horny idiots your food got cold.", He is mad cause he cant walk

Dream: "Yeah yeah, you just mad that your bottom and we always tease you for it" He is hungry

Sapnap: "You two are so very cute." he Is also hungry and still horny.

George ends up living with them and gets a job a well paying job and is still able to stream, they all together can afford a even bigger house (Still with Drista included).

Tell me, do you want me to continue this story?