In the Morning (Fluffy)

George woke up first, looking up at Dream made him Blushed remembering last night. He went to the bathroom to do his morning thing. Right before he was done Getting dressed, he heard in a muffled voice coming from the other room "LETSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!". He thought automatically Sapnap was with his husbands playing some Minecraft.  He laughed and exited Dreams room and started to cook some eggs and bacon, pancakes for Drista . When he started to cook for Drista, He felt a tall and hot man hug him from the back. He knew who it was, he said "Hi, Ba- I mean Dream", Dream replying back says "You can call me that~". George blushed and said "Your such a idiot". Dream wheezed and said "what ya cooking" in a sleep voice, George replied with some breakfast then all of the sudden, a girl voice says "So how was last night" George and dream said "EH?!", Drista laughed and said "you cant lie". Dream said "leave me and my boyfriend alone". Drista screamed "BOYFRIEND?!?!, in your dreams." George said "No, thats not true" Drista stops and says "DANG GEORGEEE". Then George ask for Dream to go get Sapnap for breakfast. While Dream does that George sets up the table and they all come out and ate. After That and everyone leaves (Except Dream and George), Dream grabs both of George's hands and says "George i think its time to ask but...Will you be my Boyfriend?". George screams "Yes!"

(HAHA CLIFFHANGER)