chapter 3 (three)🤗

No partner yet, but fuck it we ball. Also im considering reaching out to my ex (different from the one from the first chapter) just to see how her and my old friends are doing. I miss them a hell of a lot, even tho i shouldn't because of some weird shit they've done. Then again, that "weird shit" was something i once enjoyed before my ex painted everyone to look terrible. If anyone recognized this name from my old discord, please lmk i fucking hate being alone like this.

Anyways, back to gay shit

Tossing and turning, fucking and stroking, wrecking the entire bed for hours on end. Heinz never wanted this to end. God, he loved it more than Norm. In fact, Endeavor lasted longer than Norm. He couldn't wait for his 5th (fifth) time cumming, which would be arriving soon.

At his 5th (fifth), his legs and arms have gone entirely numb. From the tips of his fingers to end of his toes, he couldn't feel anything. All he could feel was Endeavors dick and the hot sweat from everywhere. This moment felt like it could never end. It shouldn't end. The tempo, the poses, the rhythm was all a symphony to Heinz and Endeavors bodies. What started off as a trip to the bar with a friend lead to a whole new feeling for Doofenshmirtz.

Then the moment that would end this all eventually came.

Literally.

Warm, sticky cum came dripping into and out of Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz. He was lost for words. Also literally, he couldn't speak. All that came out was his (surprisingly loud) moan after being filled to the brim.

After the ordeal, Endeavor stayed a little while longer to care for Doofenshmirtz. Sure he practically broke his fucking ass, but its the least he could do.

Unfortunately, the two (2) had to part ways. Endeavor had a career to uphold and Doofenshmirtz had a bitchy husband and the tri state area to conquer.

Until they meet again..

Yknow what, if y'all even fucking recognize me from discord, don't contact me. In fact, block me I'd be ashamed to be friends with me if I ever saw this 💀🤚

 In fact, block me I'd be ashamed to be friends with me if I ever saw this 💀🤚