chapter 1(one) 👀

I was gonna let my ex write this, but no. He fucked up and now im back in the good old whore phase 😊

Now i laugh at his internally transphobic kiddie liking ways. He was indeed disgusting and said he'd relapse because of me bc i didnt call him. He also belittled me a lot, but thats not why we're here. We're here cause we're queer. Now lets get on with this strange strange story.

Dr Doofenshmirtz POV:

I was so devastated after my daughters death. I felt so numb, especially after screaming at my husband in the car for blaming this death on me. Its not my fault i didn't make the inator fast enough. It wasn't my fault I was the only one who ever actually went to visit her. IT WASNT MY FAULT IT WASNT MY FAULT IT WASNT MY FAULT IT WASNT. MY. FAULT. I decided i needed to go out(platonically) with a friend. Everything today was so stressful. Norm wasn't being helpful at all. Constantly blaming me for everything bad happening. From the bike breaking down to our own fucking daughter dying. Im sick of it. Im so, so fucking sick of it. I wanna leave him, but im afraid. Hes a giant robot that ive been with since forever. Who knows what he could do?

(Haha just like my ex playing white people tears and making me the bad guy in our relationship. So cute 🤗)

I decided to go with Perry the Platypus. He understands my struggles. He understands and treats me so much better. I know i was born a long LONG time ago, but hes like a grandparent to me. If it weren't for him, i wouldn't know where Id be in my villainous career. Sure, we fight because of my plans to conquer the tri-state area, but in reality. We both had a soft spot for each other. Nothing weirs ever happens though, hes an animal after all. Thats gross.

Timeskip onto Dr Doofenshmirtz new red Sedan

Perry had suggested a bar on the other side of town, not too well known, but really nice and pet friendly. Heinz really liked this idea after hearing some evil scientists go there to swap plans for specific areas they were in. He was practically set. The minute they walked into the establishment, a rush of excitement overflowed in Heinz. He saw so many famous scientist and villains, even from different shows. There was Adventure Time's Ice King and Jesse and James from Pokemon. He had never seen such evil in one area. He continues to looks and sees the more anime characters. From Junko Erishima from Danganronpa to Shigaraki and Dabi from My Hero Academia. He looks further only to see Endeavor, the number 1 pro hero. Its very odd. In a place full of villains and their adult bystanders, there's a hero, capable of putting everyone behind bars.

As Perry walks to his absolute idol, Jake the Dog for a drink (non alcoholic bc they're animals), Heinz walks over to Endeavor. He looks so loney in a side for villains only. He sits right next to him as he (Endeavor) takes a hard shot of tequila w/out making a face. Heinz lowers his head away from him after realizing Endeavor had seen him from his peripheral vision. He orders a shot of Jack Daniels, on the rocks. "Someone's having a good day", Endeavor chuckles to himself. Heinz, hearing this from his very deep voice looks up at the pro hero. "Tch, I wish. My daughter recently died and my stupid husband has been blaming me since day one of her diagnosis. Im sick of it, so i came here with a friend. He's on the hero's side though". "He sounds like a little bitch", Endeavor claimed. "Hes not very little. 8'4" (eight four) with a 5(five) inch cock", Heinz replied almost immediately. Endeavor laughed, "That most definitely doesn't satisfy a man like you. He sounds like he has a jumbo shrimp in his pants compared to his height."

The 2 (two) talked for what seemed like forever. Heinz never wanted to leave, as A, itd seem rude and B, he was under Endeavors charm almost immediately. "hic Oooh Endeavor, you're so stuupid haha~ hic". "Heinz, you sound drunk. Give me your keys, Ill drive you back home"

To be continued cause i don't have much stamina to keep writing <333333