Seth and mysterious Seth

So I (author) want to see maybe 10 votes? If i dont see anyone reading, whats the point in posting the story? For my own satisfaction? No. I do this because i want to see what other people think about my story.

____________________

Chapter 3: Seth.

Dreaming*

It was gaining on me and I was going slower and slower. It was coming to fast at me. But what was it? Wait if it turns this corner maybe I can see it. Aha that’s what it is. But why would a black and white swirled horse, rider, and dragon be coming after me? Aren’t they like really rare and stuff and only come out every 700 years or so? Then it grabbed me, the dragon, and picked me up and shaking me

* End of Dream *

I woke up in a cold sweat, breathing hard. I am defiantly glad it was a dream.

Hey Kiddo you okay?

Ya fine, just a bad dream.

You sure? Because you look really shaken up.

Ya. Im sure.

You better go back in the house, your mom is probably looking for you.

Oh ya. You’re right. I better get back, she’s probably really mad right now.

Yup, knowing her.

Byes

Seeya, don’t destroy anything

Says the dragon who tried to destroy a house and got a splinter in his paw and whined for WEEKS after

Oh ya just have to bring that up don’t ya?

Yes I do. Bye

I walked to the house. My mom was probably getting worried.

When the house finally came into view, My mom was sweeping the porch and my brothers were plowing the fields. Typical farm picture. When you think of a farm, this is probably what you see.

“Hi mom!”

“Darling, Seth came over here looking for you, he said if you wanted to find him go to 567246, whatever that means.”

“Okay mom.” I said Seth was my best friend. He was tall, not a lot taller than me but still tall. He had sandy blonde hair with brown eyes. He was very mysterious. 567346 was a code name for his barn. I only new because I was there when he made up the “code” There were numbers for practically any place you wanted to go.

“Are you going to go over to Seth’s place now?” Luke asked

“I am.”

“Okay just be careful sweetie.” My mom said.

Then I walked out the door. I had to walk down the road about half a mile. But, knowing Seth he probably got impatient and started walking to my house. I spotted him a bit down the road.

“Hey seth!” I shouted

“Hey Riley-Rei!” He shouted back. Then I saw some kind of parchment in his hand. I wonder what is written on it.

Then he said “567246?” There is his codes again.

“Yup to the barn it is.”

Then we kept walking the part of the walk. As soon as we came into view of the barn, we stopped.

“Race ya. READY? Set? GO!!!” Seth said as he started running down the street.

I ran as fast as I could.

When we finally reached the barn we were both huffing and puffing. But, he won. He had always been faster than me.

“So…..guess….what?” he said out of breath

“Hmm?”

“Im going to TDHR this semester,” Said Seth excitedly

“Really? I didn’t even know you applied.”

“I didn’t until my mom gave it to me as a really early birthday present.”

“Your birthday is in 3 ½ months.”

“I know. Very weird of her.”

“Well at least I’ll know someone there.”

“ I agree, it would be all strange going in there knowing absolutly no-one”

“You know my brothers.” I pointed out

“Smart-aleck. They would only be going if you were going”

I laughed, “Oh Luke and Jake would sneak out of the house if mom had told them they couldn’t go.”

It was his turn to laugh now.

“So how long till you will be heading out there?”

“One miserable week.”

“What if I said I could convince my mom into letting you go with me and Flare?” Flare was his red dragon.

“You would do that?”

“No, Im just going to say I’m going to do something then never do it.”

“Mm-hmm right.”

Then we headed off to the barn, he was probably going to show off his dragon or something. Then I heard a creak. He kept walking toward the barn, but something was off. Usually he was very talkative. I was the one who never talked. Him not talking, I found creapy. Then he turned to me with glazed over eyes and said,

“You Riley-Rei, remember your dreams, the things you have lived for, because they will soon all be gone.”

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry it took so long to uplaod.....I had some family issues and the fact that my computer crashed, forcing me to not write....this took me a long time to write....Sorry that I didnt correct my grammer/spelling mistakes......I suck at English. xD So 10 votes??

<3 DQ101