The actual meeting

Chapter 2: The actual meeting

 “Hello everyone you must be Daniel’s (a.k.a my dad’s) friends.” Said my mom.

One of the men then said, “Yes we are. The reason we came is because we need more students. Since these students were eccentric to go we thought that we could convince you to let them go.

Luke with happy eyes also said, “And as dad had said it was the perfect place for us to go when we got older. I also think that it is a very good place for the family to go. Good and safe ma.

Can you tell your mom that I also really wanna go. Please. Please. Please. Please???

CHILL YOUR FACE!!!

NEVVEEEERRR!!

Seriously?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Ok seriously? We are not using circular reasoning AGAIN??

Circular who what?

Circular reasoning it something I learned in my logic—

WHO CARES?

I do I wouldn’t want to be un-smart-icle when faced with a dangerous situation

Umm. Should care?

Yes you wouldn’t to be in a particularly dangerous situation and look dumb.

Uhh. Ok?

“RILEY-REI FURTER ARE YOU TALKING TO YOUR DRAGON IN THIS PARTICULAR LY IMPORTANT SITUATION?” my mother said with anger flashing in her blue eyes.

“Yes, sorry mother.” I said.

“What does he have to say?”  She said calmly but we could all tell she was frustrated.

“Um. He’s saying he really wants to go.” I said

Really, really, really, really, really wants to go.

“Humph. I thought some people, or dragons were sensible in this lifetime.” My mom said wishing someone would agree with her.