Chapter 81

Mature Content Warning - M/F

Eveleen's POV

The last few days had been a whirlwind. After Axel's claiming, we started making plans to travel to London. Brandon had managed to reach out to Corey and arranged a meeting with him and Raven. I'd met Kota's mom, Erica, as well as Luke and North's Uncle. Erica didn't seem to be as freaked out as Uncle. It had been difficult at first, but once they were able to sit and talk with Owen playing mediator, Uncle had come to understand that despite the vampire thing, North was still the same person, still his nephew. I think all of them felt better knowing their families accepted them. Gabriel had stayed glued to my side most of the time. I was thankful for him. He kept me sane when I'd let my thoughts get away from me.

Doc Roberts had pulled some strings and gotten us a private jet to make our journey. Right now I was in a small bedroom snuggled with Gabriel and Victor, watching them sleep. Each time Victor would shift, Gabriel would adjust to keep skin-to-skin contact. I'd finally told them about the bonding they could do. Sean and Owen had even talked with them about it, but they said they wanted to wait until things calmed down. I heard a soft knocking on the door, as Luke popped his head in. "Hey Pixie, can you come out here for a bit? Marc's having a hard time meeting up with Raven and Corey again. I guess they had some heated words when they parted. I thought maybe you could cheer him up?"

"Sure, milseán," I answered, carefully getting off the bed. I noticed Luke click a picture of Gabriel and Victor as we stepped out the door. He grabbed my hand and led me into another small bedroom. Marc was sitting staring out a window. "Mo bhaile? Are you okay?" I asked, climbing on the bed next to him as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Minx," he said softly. "I guess I'm just nervous about seeing them. When everything came out about Kaylie, I was so hateful to them both. I accused them of pushing her away," his voice caught as he began to cry, "I blamed her fucked up choices on them not loving her as much as they loved each other. Oh, gods, Minx, how am I ever going to make them forgive me." His shoulders shook as he sobbed.

"I wrapped my arms around him, pressing his head against my chest. "Oh Marc, my love, you can't make them forgive you, but you can apologize. From what I saw from Axel, I know how badly she hurt all of you. You have to hope that they've done some healing as well and can forgive you." I pressed my lips against his head, stroking his hair. "I'll be with you when you talk to them if you want. It might be best if all five of you met together. They're your family, mo bhaile."

He lifted his head to look into my eyes, "You're my family, Eveleen. Yes, the guys are too, but don't ever forget that you are our family also." He pressed his lips against mine and sighed. "Thank you."

"I love you, Marc. I just want you to be happy," I replied. He pulled me closer, running his fingers through my hair. He didn't say a word as he laid me back on the bed, his eyes held mine as he began to unbutton my blouse. I let out a small gasp as his fingers traced across my now bare breasts. "Marc," I breathed as his lips ghosted across my lips.

He pulled his shirt off then he began to trail kisses down my stomach, tugging down my shorts and panties. He kissed and nipped at my thighs before pressing his mouth against my core. I writhed as he began to suck on my clit, his fingers pressing inside of me. I moaned as he hummed against my clit and began thrusting faster. He held my hips down as I felt the knot in my stomach form, edging me closer to my orgasm. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and cried out his name as I came, riding his hand. Marc climbed up on the bed, fully undressed now, and pressed his mouth against mine, grinding his hips against me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He thrust against me, his cock sliding across my soaking entrance and torturing my already swollen clit. "Please, mo Bhaile, make love to me," I begged.

His hand wrapped in my hair as he tugged my mouth to his, grunting as he slammed inside of me. I moaned and bucked my hips against him. "You are my home as well, Eveleen. I would be lost without you," he whispered in my ear as he ran his tongue along my neck, biting and licking my skin. Desire flooded my mind as the bond began to form, his emotions were so raw, his past so painful. Tears pricked at my eyes as I felt the fear he'd experienced when he escaped the gangs in his younger years, the desperation he felt when his team fell apart, and the self-loathing he felt for his behavior towards his brothers. His arms encircled me and we both were crying as we came. He pulled me onto his chest, tracing the brown streaks that swirled across my bond mark. We continued to lay in each other's arms, no words were needed - silence felt safe with Marc.

Luke knocked on the door and poked his head in, "Plane's about to land." He shook his head and snorted, "Damn, if I'd known you two were going to have sex, I'd have stayed." I rolled my eyes at him and threw a pillow at the door as he closed it quickly.

Marc shifted on the bed, "I didn't plan this, I hope you know," he said softly.

I cupped his face in my hands, "I know," I said, "and even if you did, I would still have made love to you. I love you and have no regrets mo bhaile. I will never regret being bonded to you." A proud smile broke across his face as he grabbed my waist and swung me over his lap, kissing me deeply.

"Get out here or North says he's coming in," Luke yelled through the door. We both laughed as we began to get dressed. We left the room holding hands as Luke gave us a smirk. He leaned close and whispered, "You realize I have plans for you, don't you? I'm just waiting for the perfect moment, Pixie." His confidence made me shiver with anticipation. My eyelashes fluttered as my breath hitched. He gave a sly chuckle and walked off whistling. Oh goodness, I think I'm in trouble. I think I want to be in trouble.

"So Firecracker, ready to meet my evil twin?" Brandon joked. I giggled as I sat down next to Marc and fastened my seatbelt. "Nah, really he's more like my genius twin. Corey is a computer whiz just like Victor."

"He makes me look like a newbie," Victor responded. "Most of what I know about hacking and programming, I learned from him." I loved the way they spoke so highly of each other. Even having been apart, they truly respected each other.

I laughed, "The extent of my computer skills are email and watching movies online." They all laughed with me. "Then again, when I had my magic, computers weren't really of much use to me." I made a sour face.

"Well get it back, Star," Sean said, giving me a hopeful smile. I just nodded and focused on the window of the plane. We touched down a few moments later as Brandon explained that we'd be staying at the Royal National Hotel in London. Raven and Corey would be meeting us for dinner so we all had a chance to clean up. I'd be sharing a room with Kota and Nathan for the first night. We'd make changes as needed until we left for Ireland.

As we rode in the cars to the hotel, I asked, "So any ideas how this is going to work? I'm not sure physical contact in a public setting is such a good idea."

Axel coughed, "Yeah, Gabe might be right about that spontaneous orgasm if our reaction was any indicator. And we all know Raven has no filter, he'd fuck her on the table if they have such a strong reaction." I choked and gasped for air. "Sorry, Dove, but it's true," he said, giving me a sly grin. Think of the aquarium, and that's Raven all the time - he said in my head, making my cheeks flush crimson.  

Author's Notes:  We will finally add the last two Toma members in the next chapter.  Would have happened sooner if Axel hadn't been so dang stubborn...