Ch. 1 (2022)

So, you know the old saying our grandma's use to tell us when we first started dating? The whole "you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas?" I should've listened to her. I know that nine times out of ten, the fleas are pertaining to some sort of STD but I'm going to use my children as the representation of the fleas. I laid down with not one but TWO dogs and ended up with THREE fleas; my oldest flea Alaia is eight, and my two youngest fleas Aulani who is six and Ace who is three. Alaia's dad is in prison fighting a RICO charge so he may not be home for a while. She still keeps in contact with him though, she goes to see him once a month whenever she's with his parents for the weekend. We split up right before she turned one, but he made sure to still take care of his responsibilities, even from a prison cell. He has one other baby mama, she had her little girl Jaedah a year after I had Alaia. She's a cute little girl, Kennedie brings her over here all the time and she's always spending the night with the girls. Now Aulani and Ace's daddy... He was the TOP dog, a MAJOR dog, hell he was the whole damn kennel! De'Andre Anthony Taylor was my first TRUE love and almost my first TRUE CRIME episode. We split up when Aulani was three; I was pregnant with Ace at the time but didn't know it yet. I was doing her hair for daycare, and by the age of three Aulani was able to voice what she wanted very clearly. She said she wanted her daddy so I called him; only he didn't answer... At least not the first time. Typically that wouldn't have been a problem because he was at work right? Well WRONG! Dre is a street nigga, hood nigga, trap nigga, whatever you wanna call him so the one deal we had was to always answer your phone, cause something could be wrong... Me being scared, I called him again and this time he answered. ONLY IT AIN'T HIM ON THE OTHER END OF THE LINE! Some foreign chick is, and I only say she was foreign because she had a THICK accent, I just don't know from where. I was so mad I just hung up the phone, and finished my baby's hair and laid her down for a nap so I could go smoke. My nerves were so bad, when he came walking through the door, I blacked out. I started throwing any and everything at him, I even threw Lani's three-hundred dollar stroller at him. Look, when you mad you just start flinging shit, not paying attention to what it is you're flinging for real. I didn't care what I threw, as long as it hit him I was okay. His excuse was "That was Tae's girl, I asked her to answer the phone for me." BULLSHIT! I know he lying and how, because Tae is gay... A'Lontae is Dre's younger brother, he's the baby out of three boys. Tae came out to me right after I had Lani and he told me not to say anything because he wasn't ready to come out yet, at least not to Dre. That's beside the point now though, he came out to the family and everyone accepted him with warm and welcoming arms, including De'Andre ugly ass. Anyways, I never properly introduced myself; I'm Endiyah, I'm the mother of the three fleas I introduced earlier and the baby mama of De'Andre "annoying ass" Taylor. Don't get it twisted though, I'm the one and ONLY baby mama of his. After having Ace, he said two kids was enough for him and it looks like he meant that shit. Of course he's had multiple bitches try and pin a baby on him like every other nigga in the streets. He was never the father though, he took a DNA test with every single chick who claimed to be baring his children; except me. I asked him one day why he never fixed his lips to ask me for a DNA test for Aulani or Ace and he said it was because he knew I wasn't that type of girl. He said he knew I would never put myself out there to ever be put in a situation like that where I don't know who the father of my children is. AND YOU DAMN MOTHERFUCKING SKIPPY BABY DADDY! I definitely hold myself to a higher standard than most of the females in Savannah and I don't let just anybody nut in me. I refuse to be tied to just any nigga ESPECIALLY in Georgia where it ain't nothing but the scammers, rappers, and drug dealers... So basically Dre ass.