The perfect second Smash fighter for Sega (Part 2)

On the beginning of this, I mostly gave an explanation of how likely it is for Sonic characters to get into the next Smash Bros game, which is a pretty narrow window compared to other game mascots.

While the Sonic franchise has been one of the fan bases that's been banging on the door with Waluigi and Geno fans for a while, at least a Sonic character has a slightly bigger chance than the two characters to get in.

I also gave a Top 5 of the main Sonic characters that could get in if Nintendo took the time with Sega to think about it.

But I believe there's one character that isn't part of the usual cast that has just a right as the main Sonic characters to be a fighter in Smash Bros. (Or at least be more than a collectable.)

And being in development since the early 2000's and debuting on a Nintendo product probably works as a bonus

I'll stop beating around the bush. The Sonic character that I think should join Sonic on Smash Bros is....

Blaze the Cat

I know it sounds completely out of left field, but let me explain

Blaze was originally set to be in Shadow's place for Adventure 2, even her prototype design being part of what led to the dark edgelord's debut.

The cat finally got to be around once Sonic Rush came, which was also her first time being playable.

Sonic Rush and the sequel, Sonic Rush Adventure, only came on the DS and mostly the former got great reviews for being a great start to the DS lineup.

Blaze is technically among the Sonic characters that had their debut exclusively on a Nintendo device.

Cream was technically the first new Sonic character to debut on a Nintendo product, being playable on Sonic Advanced 2 for the Gameboy Advanced.

I'm not saying Cream couldn't be a Smash Bros fighter due to being a kid, because technically Ness, Lucas, Toon Link and Young Link are all examples of young children being fighters.

Unfortunately, Cream hasn't exactly risen in popularity enough to be considered an option for a Smash Bros fighter, having to contend for being a collectible while Shadow is an Assist Trophy and Knuckles gets a Mii costume and an Assist Trophy.

(I could cover how I think Cream would work in Smash Bros if you guys want it though.)

Nintendo could pull the unexpected and even make Big the Cat a fighter just to troll everyone like they did with the Piranha Plant.

The reason why I pick Blaze as the Sonic character Nintendo should pick if they're adding is because of a few reasons.

1) She's technically part of Nintendo's history with Sega and could be brought in as a reminder of the partnerships they've had in recent years.