Ch 55: Leopold

"Princess!" The brunette exclaimed hugging the second princess with a worried expression plastered all over her face, it's been a few days since everything went back to normal and also since that incident happened between Rosia and Lucas.

It was very awkward for Rosia but Lucas seems not to bother, he would go pop infront of her face everytime and by now Ambrosia's already used to it.

"I'm glad you're all well now!" Jennette cried out, Ambrosia sweat dropped hugging the brunette back.

On the other hand, Athanasia was looking at them with a warm wide smile like she's looking at a piece of art.

"Yes, I'm also glad you're doing great." Ambrosia was the first to break the hug before walking beside her sister.

Jennette then took a sit as the two princess did the same. As they sit the atmosphere between them became a little bit tense.

"I'm sure you've already heard about the rumors, but uncle is currently being detained in the dungeons." Athanasia broke the silence.

Jennette looked down, staring at her hands while fidgeting it. "Is it really true..? That he used black magic?"

"Would.. would I be able to see, father?" She asked silently, the two looked at her with sympathy. "Princess Athanasia, you told me that my father is being possesed by someone named Aeternithas."

"Don't you think that could be the reason why he did such things?" She added questioning with a low tone.

"Very well, then-" Rosia cut herself off noticing something. "Jennette." The brunette hummed in response.

"Your ribbon's a bit skewed." Ambrosia answered standing up to fixed her ribbon. "Wait-"

"Why is your hair in that state?" Ambrosia asked once again, some of her hair was tied up which also caught Athanasia's attention.

"Jennette." Athy called which clearly made the brunette nervous, she hummed in response. "Are you being mistreated?" She asked.

Ambrosia looked at her worriedly, waiting for her answer confirming if it's true or not.

"...Oh, so that's what it was..maybe?" She answered unsure sweat dropping looking at the two.

'Ofcourse she is!'

"After this we'll go to the imperial palace for now.." Ambrosia held her hands as Athanasia nodded at her sister.

"Let's go, Jennette." Said by Athanasia, before Ambrosia dragged Jennette away from the room followed by Athy.

"W-wait, Where are we going?" She asked sweat dropping letting the princess dragged her.

"To uncle." She answered with a small smile. "I know you want to see him. The real him atleast."

Once they got there the guards bowed at them greeting the three of them, Athy, Rosia and Jennette looked at the guards before breaking the silence.

"We are here to see the prisoners." Says Athanasia standing beside her sister.

"Yes, your highness, please go follow me." The guard bowed before walking away.

The three then followed, the dungeon surely looks creepy and sketchy. As they got there the guard stopped with his wife eyes.

"Is there a problem?" Ambrosia asked noticing the guard's face filled with terror, The three quickly ran towards the guard.

"T-the prisoner!" The guard shouted, Rosia, Athy and Jennette widened their eyes as they saw Anastacius laying on the bed unconscious with his clothes covered in blood.