Ch 28: Magic Tutor

"Princesses, It's dangerous to walk that fast, please go a bit more slowly.." Felix reminded.

"But the knight of the crimson blood will arrive in shining armor to save us before we fall, won't he?" Ambrosia teased smiling innocently.

Felix looked down blushing hard. "Won't you? Our knight of crimson blood?" Athanasia joined the teasing smiling with her sister.

"You have no idea how honored we are to have the knight of crimson blood as our personal guard." Athanasia nodded smiling as Felix started to blush even more.

"Wow, Flames of passion redder than blood! A fiery heart bursting from the harsh, Jagged ice!" Rosia added.

"From now on, We will count on you and you alone, Dear knight of crimson blood." Athanasia smiled playfully.

"You're too cruel, princesses.." They both laughed while Felix remained embarrassed.

***

Staring at their father who's currently sleeping in the sofa. "He's sleeping here again." Athanasia mumbled but enough for Ambrosia to hear.

"Look it's the noble boy's flower!" Athanasia said taking it in her hand putting it in their father's ear.

"Woah, papa looks gorgeous." Ambrosia smiled and was about to put the other flower on his other ear but then their father unconsciously grabbed her hand which startled them.

"Papa, I just thought the flower looked nice." Ambrosia nervously said. "If you wear one you'll be like that flower boy.."

"I mean a flower boy, No, I mean-"

"Ambrosia." He called making her flinched.

"Y-yeah?"

"It was you." Ambrosia looked at her father and smiled. While on the other hand Athanasia looked at him nervously seeing the flower is still in his ear.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Ambrosia and Athanasia smiled nervously.

"Because you look handsome even when you've just woken up, papa." Ambrosia reasoned smiling nervously.

"Yes, your hair is sparkly as always." Athanasia concurred complimenting him while smiling nervously.

They don't know what will happen to them if he found out there's a flower placed on his right ear.

"Don't be silly."

"Felix." He called. "Ask the maids to bring tea."

"Yes your majesty.." He took a peek on the door seeing the emperor with a flower on his right ear while Ambrosia and Athanasia looked at him nervously.

"What's the matter?"

"The flowers.." Ambrosia and Athanasia quickly shook their head telling him to stop. "Are quite enchanting." They sighed in relief.

Claude raised his eyebrow looking at the flower Athanasia is holding. "Should we put them in a vase by the window? I think it would be good for them to get some sunlight."

"They smell nice too, dad." Ambrosia smiled giving him the flowers.

"Oh, it's lapliea season already?"

"Yes...lapliea flowers suit you well, your majesty." Felix smiled and is probably giving a hint as a little revenge from the tease a while ago.

"You three are talking nonsense today, I see." He emitted. "Ask the maids to bring a vase with tea."

"Yes, your majesty."

"Daddy, aren't you tired today?" Ambrosia made her way to the back of the sofa before holding his shoulder.

Athanasia looked at her and nodded cheering for her. "Why would I be tired? I just slept."

"Well, You always sleeps on the sofa, doesn't your back hurts?" She asked.

"No." He answered bluntly.

"Your majesty." A knock and a female voice spoke startling the two princess.
Ambrosia quick hugged his neck shocking him.

"Daddy! Take a walk with us after drinking tea!" She said removing the flower successfully.

She sighed in relief followed by Athanasia, They can finally breathe properly.

***

After walking and drinking tea Ambrosia decided to go to her private library since she felt reading after a while.

It's been so long since she had read a book, As for Athanasia she also went to her private library which is beside Ambrosia's private library.

"Huh?" As she passed by the bookshelves she saw a figure on one of the bookshelves standing which made her walked backwards.

"Looking for me?" She felt a heavy breathe behind her which made her scream.

"GAH!!" Out of panic she hit the person's head without intending to.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" He asked rubbing his poor head. Ambrosia met his ruby eyes as an annoyed expression was plastered around his face.

"Lucas?" She uttered and finally calmed down, she sighed in relief that it was just Lucas and not some kind of pervert who have trespassed her library. "What are you doing here?"

"Won't you say sorry first?" He scoffed rolling his eyes, Ambrosia then rolled her eyes back.

"It's not my fault, you always startle me!" She said furrowing her eyebrows. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Waiting for you."

"Waiting for me?"

"Are you deaf?" He sarcastically said. Ambrosia looked at him ignoring his reply.

"Why were you waiting for me?" She asked. Lucas flicked her forehead in annoyance.

"You're forgetful, aren't you? You said the other nights that you wanted to learn magic." Ambrosia rubbed her forehead from the flick.

"Ah, right! I almost forgot." She smiled smugly scratching the back of her neck. "Where do we start?"

Lucas held her hand teleporting them away without letting Ambrosia speak.

"Where are we?" Ambrosia looked around only to find herself inside the office.

"My office." He bluntly answered sitting at his chair while he rested his feet on his desk.

"Woah, you have your own office?" Ambrosia walked around admiring all the details. "Where do I start?"

"First."

"Read this books." Ambrosia's mouth parted away as soon as she saw a bunch of books infront of her.

"T-that's alot!" She complained huffing her cheeks. "There's no way I'm gonna finish that!"

"You have no choice." He shrugged and made an apple appear in his hand taking a bite out of it.

She pouted sitting on one of the sits that was placed in his office taking the books.

She placed the books on the table and took one as she started reading it, she have no choice after all. "How is this gonna teach me how to do magics?"

She received no response from the magician making her scoffed. She crossed her legs flipping the next page.

"I'm done!" She closed the first book smiling in victory.

"You started with the least pages?" Ambrosia nodded smiling. "Then read the next one." Ambrosia's smile faded away and was replaced with a pout taking the next book.

"You're so cruel."