Chapter 5: Moment of Weakness

A/N just wanted to let you know that this chapter has deleted on me three times now but because I love you all I'm rewriting it, again. Anyways I hope you like it.

Dean's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my room. I ever so slowly opened my eyes and turned it off before closing my eyes again and going back to sleep. Then five minutes later it started ringing again, this is when I knew that it was time to seriously get up. But before I reached over to turn it off I heard a moan beside and I my eyes suddenly snapped fully open. What the fück was that. I think to myself before slowly turning around to see a sleeping Castiel beside me. Oh yeah, I forgot he stayed over last night. Once I remembered this I let out the breath the I didn't even realise I was holding.

"Turn it off." He whines in a gravelly morning voice and I respond by turning over and switching it off. I then got up and out of bed. "You can have the bathroom first, I'll go wake up the boys." I tell him and I hear him mumble something but I don't exactly know what since the sound was drowned out by the covers he had pulled over his head. With that I left the room and headed in the direction of Sam's.

Once I got to Sam's room I had to resist the urge to completely burst out laughing. Four teenage boys all squished together in the one bed is something that I think anyone would find funny. Alfie was curled up in a ball in the top left corner. Balthazar was lying horizontally across the foot of the bed meaning he had Sam's feet in his face. Sam was completely squished to the right with his head on his bedside table, while Gabriel was in the the dead centre, fully stretched out with the blanket all to himself. His right hand on Sam's face, his left pressed up against Alfie's back and feet on Balthazar's stomach.

I quickly and quietly took out my phone and took a picture of it to show...well, everyone. Then I walked over to Sammy and bent down so I was right next to his ear and screamed, "Wake up you lazy shits." What happened next was even funnier than them just lying there.

Normally when I wake Sammy up I just shout from a distance but now I was right in his ear so he jumped a little making his head hit off the backboard and causing him to kick Balthazar in the face. Gabriel slapped Sam's face kicked Balthazar's stomach and pushed Alfie making him just fall off the bed altogether. I wish I had filmed it, it was gold.

After kindly waking my little brother like the awesome person I am I headed back to my room to get ready. As I walked into my room I was meant with a lump on my bed, better known as Castiel. The lazy fück. "Cas what the fück. Why are you still in bed." I asks and he comes out of his little blanket cocoon and just says, "What." I sigh deeply before responding. "It's time to get up for school. You know that thing we have to go to five times a week." he answers me by pulling the blanket over his head again.

It took me fifteen minutes just to get Cas out of bed meaning there was no time for breakfast. We made it to school just as the bell went and both Alfie and Sam sprinted towards their classes with the twins following close behind. Where as me and Castiel took our sweet time getting to class.

We entered the class while the teacher was distracted so we just quickly sat down and acted like we were there the entire time. The best part was the teacher didn't have a clue. We just talked about random shït until the bell rang, signifying that registration was over. "Ugh." Cas says putting his head on the table.

I wait for a few seconds before he speaks again. "I am soooo not in the mood for....what do we even have now?" He asks looking up at me and I shrug. "Geography." Saoirse, a girl in all my classes says as she leaves the room. I lost my timetable in the first week and didn't have another copy so I followed her at first but eventually she just told me as she was walking out. "Yep. I knew I wasn't in the mood for it." As he says this a mischievous grin appears on my face. "There's always another option." I tell him and he looks at me quizzically. "We could always just, skip." I explain, a grin appears on his face and he nods.

Cas and I then leave that classroom because there was a lesson in there and went on the hunt for an empty classroom. We eventually settled for one of the Science labs. When we walked in there were beakers and Bunsen burners and other sciency stuff on all the desks and instructions on the board. "Some one probably has a practical in here next." I tell Cas and he looks at me with a sarcastically amazed expression on his face. "No shït." He says and I raise my eyebrows. "Whoa. I was just stating a fact." I say and he ignores me, going over to a table and picking up test tube and looking at the board instead.

"You know that looks pretty simple. I bet we could do it." He says grinning at me. I fake gasp before answering him. "Castiel Novak are suggesting that we should mix all those cool looking chemicals and see if the explode. Because if you are I am so in."

We ended up doing the experiment quite well. Except for the fact that it was mean to be a red crystal and ours had turned into something that loosely resembles a block of cement. "See I told you that you're not suppose to put the green in." I half shout at him. I was trying to keep my voice down so we wouldn't get caught. "No, the green was supposed to go in. It's the blue that was a mistake." He says back.

"No the green was the mistake."
"No, blue."
"Green."
"Blue."

We went back and forth for a good five minutes and by that time we were right in each other's face. I stared into his amazing ocean blue eyes and he stared into my forest green ones. 

In that moment I couldn't hold it in any longer. He looked perfect. The ways his hair was messier than usual because he didn't have time to fix it. The way he stood with such confidence against me. And the way the light was shining on him made him look like a god. It made my knees weak.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I leaned forward and brought my lips to meet his. To finally kiss him felt euphoric for the two seconds before he pulled away and looked at me with shock and a touch of anger in his expression.

"I....I'm....s....sorry. I...have...to...ugh... I have to go. Bye." And with that I sprinted out of the science lab, down the hall and out the front door.

I ran towards my baby, got in and started driving. I didn't exactly know where I was going but I knew I had to get away from there. Meanwhile all that was going on in my head.

Well done you absolute fücktard.   You've ruined any chance at an actual friendship. You just had to kiss him didn't you. Couldn't just keep in your pants could you.

I thought about that moment and how amazing it was but then I remembered the look on Castiel's face and immediately regretted it. I would rather have Castiel as a good friend rather than date him and risk losing him forever. So tomorrow I'm going to go into school and I am going to pretend it never happened. Hopefully Castiel will forgive me and still want to be friends, but I don't know why he would.