Chapter 8

Lea's eyes were about the size of tennis balls! She was so scared. She knew that what she did was all worth it . Even if she ends her life now. At least Kolen would know how she felt, even if he didn't show any care, she knew he did deep down. She knew she had to do something, but what?! She obviously couldn't escape. Kolen was getting closer and closer with the fork! And by now if she ran , she woulnd't have a chance, plus, it would just get Kolen even madder! 

She was scared for her life . She felt as if she had to say something ! So she did . But thought really carefully before . And decided . "Kolen ! I'm your sister ! Do you really want to do this to me?! Mom and dad will come home any minute! Please, Kolen." He didn't seem to care. Then, suddenly, he runs toward her. Full speed ahead. She knew these were the last milliseconds left of her life. But she yelled, and screamed! And ran! But she didn't get very far. She felt her shirt being pulled and tugged, and ripped. She fell. And she shut her eyes, bawling, and yelling for help! "Shut the hell up!" he screamed back. "Kolen! Please!!" Lea yells back. "HEEELLPP!!!!!" Lea screames. Then Kolen raises the fork up as high as is arm could go, and stabs her right in the stomach. She screams for a while, then stops. She slowly shuts her eyes. And Kolen stabs her again. And again, and again! Then he gets up, with a big pool of blood left in the hallway. She couldn't believe it. 

 Her own brother. She lie there. For what felt like a billion years. She could feel her body slowly oozing out blood. Losing precious blood. She couldn't get up . The pain was horrible. She couldn't do anything, but lie down. The pain started to die down, but the blood didn't . She wasn't a doctor or anything, but she knew it wasn't healthy for her body to be losing that much blood. But she can't do anything. She could barely lift her own finger. She stops trying. She knew it was over. Her life. Lea really thought he would stop. But obviously he didn't . Where did he go?! Where is Kolen. She doesn't care. She's slowly dying. She shuts her eyes one last time. Hoping someone, or something would help.