Seventeen

Athena

"Out of all things, you spent the money I got you on drugs?" I asked as I leaned back against my seat and glanced over at him.

Harry took a sip of his cigar before he blew out a cloud of smoke, causing me to scrunch up my nose and wave my hand around.

"Yep. Every last penny." He chuckled as his whole demeanor started to relax.

I began rolling down the window, desperately waving my hands in and out to get rid of the horrid smell.

My eyes then grew wide as his words processed inside my head, realizing what he just said.

"Wait....are you telling me. That you spent- $200,000 dollars on these drugs?" I asked slowly as my eyes glued to him.

He then blew out another cloud of smoke before he nodded his head, smirking at the end.

My jaw instantly dropped from his reaction, not being able to comprehend such stupidity.

"Are you freaking kidding me Harry?" I spoke seriously as he chuckled.

"I don't know why you're so worked up about it." He said as he rolled down his window and tapped on the edge of his cigarette.

"You don't know why I'm so worked up? Oh maybe because it's literally ridiculous that you spent a huge amount of money on the most unhealthiest thing for you!" I defended as he huffed.

"Oh please. If I wanted to hear words from a nutritionist I would of hired one." He scoffed as he waved his hand.

"Harry! What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you not understand how much money that is?! And you literally spent it all on- on this?!" I panicked as he continued to smile.

"Do you know how upset the boys are gonna be?" I mentioned as he waved his hand again.

"The boys don't give a sh*t. They love this stuff just as much as I do." Harry responded.

"Wow then you're all just a ridiculous pile of dumbasses!" I commented as he glanced over at me.

"It's an investment Athena. I think you're forgetting just how smart we are. Of course we buy enough for ourselves to escape this world for a little bit and feel something other than violence and hatred- then we sell the rest for double and make more of a profit. It's not all about losing princess. It's about gaining." Harry spoke clearly as he looked over at me while driving.

"Drugs don't do you any good besides rotting your body from the inside and out and destroying your braincells." I responded as he smirked at me.

"Wow. A nutritionist and a doctor. You should apply for one of those jobs Bishop- I'm sure it'll get you far." He said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and folded my arms together before he sucked in his poisonous cigarette.

"Can you stop blowing that disgusting crap in my direction?! My God it's horrible!" I groaned as I waved my hands in front of my face.

"You'll get use to the smell. Who knows maybe you'll even get high with us." Harry said calmly before he blew it near me again.

"Yeah right. That's the last thing I'd ever do with you guys." I scoffed before I turned my head the other way and looked out the window- hoping this car ride would end sooner than expected.

"We don't always work 24/7 you know. We like to let loose- live a little." Harry explained as I rolled my eyes.

"That's not the way to do it." I whispered underneath my breath before I sighed and wished I was back at home with my brothers.