Three

Athena

I gasped when Zayn carelessly shoved me against one of their leather couches, balancing myself properly before I glanced up at him madly. Freaking prick.

"I got shot in the f***ing arm again. Damnit. I'll be in the bathroom for a while to fix it." Niall cursed as I saw him looking at his bicep upsettingly.

I stared at his blood stained shirt before I looked up at Harry who was pacing around the kitchen, putting a few things away. Who hides bullets in the kitchen? Well I guess when you're in a gang you need them in almost every room.

"Yeah I took a hit on my leg. So glad I killed the bastard." Liam sighed as I widened my eyes over at him, realizing what he meant. You killed my brother.

Sudden hatred filled in my body as I burned holes in his head, wanting to snap his neck for what he had done. I quickly pushed myself up before I stormed over towards him, keeping my eyes focused while he peered down at his injured leg.

"You freaking bastard!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around Liam's waist and knocked him to the ground with my body. Everyone looked down at me as I straddled Liam's hips and began punching and slapping his face as much as I could. I let all my anger out towards Liam for killing my dear brother- if not- brothers- while he laid on the floor completely puzzled.

I raised my hand in the air and attempted to claw his eyes out with my nails, but I was immediately stopped once a large hand clamped around my wrist tightly. "That's enough!" Louis barked as he bent down and wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting me into the air as I struggled.

"Put me down!" I screeched as I wiggled around in Louis' muscular arms.

"You have no right to attack one of us!" Louis boomed before I kicked Liam right where his leg was injured.

He cursed aloud as I grinned proudly, hoping he felt every ounce of pain that he deserved. "That's what you get for killing my brothers you prick! Don't think this is over!" I yelled down at him as Harry marched towards us while Zayn approached Liam.

"Give her to me. I'll teach her a lesson." Harry gritted as Louis backed away from Liam.

I tried kicking Harry in the stomach but he smacked my legs away before he took me from Louis' clutches, holding me up in the air much higher than he did.

"You need to learn how to f***ing behave." Harry growled as I struggled in his tight grip.

"I have every right to be angry!" I screamed before he carried me towards the kitchen and slammed me on top of the island.

I winced as my back ached, causing me to move around slightly while he had me pinned. His hand was clenched tightly over my throat while his other hand pressed my waist down. "You're going to regret every mistake you make in this house. Don't you know how we play around here?" Harry taunted as my eyes locked with his.

They don't play fair. They're brutal and unforgiving.

I tried to shield my fear as I clenched my jaw and attempted to get away from him, not having it with his actions.

"Louis! Bring me the blade." Harry ordered as I saw Louis instantly walk into the kitchen.

"Want it hot or cold?" Louis asked as my heart raced.

"Hot." Harry spoke darkly as he leaned closer towards my face.

"You're gonna learn quickly around here Athena. I know your boys didn't torture you back at home, but we sure will." Harry smirked slightly as he moved a strand of hair from my face.