Season 2 Chapter 46

Elsa:*walks out wearing only a towel and leaves the door open for Jack* you can go in now

Jack: what the hell took you so long? *looks at Elsa confused and curious as he stands up getting a pair of boxers*

Elsa: well.... *blushes a bit and looks at him* I was kinda expecting you to come in few minutes later and when I saw you didn't... Uhhh i... I thought I will stay longer just to get you annoyed...

Jack:*smirks and walks to Elsa *you are lying babygirl~*pins her on the wall but his hands on either side of her*i know you are because I can tell that you were touching yourself just by your body language~ you wanted me in the shower with you so I can pleasure you and when I denied you*smirks and pits his left hand on her waist and leans in her ear whispering seductively*you pleasured yourself while thinking about me~

Elsa:*gulps looking at Jack in his eyes as she bites her lip and blushes like crazy*j-jack.... *looks down at his hand and smiles while still blushing and when she looks up at him she shivers and nods slowly* you got it all right you know.... I really did want you and I still do~*wraps her hands around his neck*

Jack:*smirks and pits his other hand on her waist as well then leans down*all you get is a kiss~*slams his lips on hers and starts kissing her softly but deeply and passionately*

Elsa:*rolls her eyes annoyed trying to say something but when he kisses her she kisses him back as deep as possible pulling him closer to her body as she let's out a moan*

Jack:*smirks and when he hears the moan he breaks the kiss and moves her hand off his neck *sorry not sorry~ that's all you get babygirl*places a kiss on her head then walks in the bathroom*

Elsa: Jack!!! *rolls her eyes again while still blushing and watching him go in the bathroom*fuck you! *yells frustrated as she starts putting on her underwear*

Jack:*yells back before he starts the shower*you wish! ~

*15 minutes later*

Jack:*walks out wearing only boxers and the towel around his neck as he looks at her *

Elsa:*turns her head and looks at him as she is laying on the bed on her stomach with her ass arched up and her legs open slightly while not wearing a bra*you look hot~*bites her lip blushing and looking at him up and down*

Jack:*looks at her up and down on the bed as well getting a bit turned on as he rolls his eyes but smiles* thank you babygirl~*sits down on the bed but where her feet are at and takes the towel*

Elsa:*instantly sits up crawling down to him*let me! *smiles taking the towel from him as she goes on her knees behind him and start rubbing his hair with the towel while smirking and teasingly leaning more forward so her breasts are touching his back while her nipples harden*how was the shower~

Jack:*bites his lip knowing what she is doing as he groans quietly knowing that it's working*it was refreshing~*smirks*and why are you only wearing panties? ~

Elsa: I won't be wearing them as well in a bit~*bites her lip and leans down kissing his neck with her breasts still on his back*

Jack:*blushes biting his lip as well but doesn't give in as he turns around looking at her*im tired so I will be going to bed in a minute but if you are horny or need and want attention I think you will find someone down stairs or in the other rooms~*teases her*

Elsa:*widens her eyes shocked as she sits down looking at him* what do you mean I can find someone down stairs?! Are you playing with me right now?! *looks at him still confused and shocked* jack!

Jack:*chuckles and goes up and gets in the mattress while looking at her smirking* I'm being dead serious babygirl~ I'm going to bed but if you can't take it and want to get fucked then you have my permission to go out and find someone~*lays on his side still facing her*

Elsa:*stays silent while looking at him with now slightly open eyes but then she looks at the door and stands up putting on just an oversized shirt and she heads to the door*fine then

Jack:*widens his eyes and looks at her* what?! *sits up shocked*

Elsa:*smirks to herself then looks at him*you told me to basically find someone else to fuck me, so I will

Jack:*rolld his eyes but still looking at you*nahh you won't because even if you do you wouldn't let him touch you because you know that you are mine~

Elsa: *smirks but blushes slightly when she hears him call her his* you gave me permission so I'm going to go for it~*walks out*

Jack:*again widens his eyes but stays calm*lets see this then*quickly puts on sweats and a shirt then follows her downstairs*

Elsa:*when she walks down stairs she sees few guys at the pool area that are a bit handsome but of course not as handsome as Jack and she smirks and walks to one of them* hey handsome~*licks her lips looking at him*

?? : well well well who might you be~*smirks looking at her up and down*

Elsa:*puts her hand on his chest moving closer to him*you don't need to know who I am, just know that we are having an amazing night~*looking at the guy seductively but still keeping an eye to Jack seeing that he is burning inside*

Jack:*leaning on the wall looking at her with wide eyes shocked and of course jealous and a bit disappointed because she couldn't go even one day without sex as he shakes his head*

?? : *chuckles and smirks* I can tell that we are kitten~*grabs her ass cheek hard pulling her even closer as he notices she doesn't have a bra and pits his hand on her waist in her shirt*

Elsa:*gasps looking down shocked when she feels his hand grab her and his other hand on her waist* fuck... *gulps slightly as she already doesn't like this and feels like murdering him for even flirting back with her but she takes a deep breath and gives Jack a smirk*

Jack:*has his eyes fully open as his face shows nothing else but sadness disappointment and jealousy, and he walks away*

Elsa:*notices and sees as her eyes follow him going upstairs and she starts breathing a bit heavily thinking she took it too far and then she feels the guys hand grab her breast witch makes her push him off and glare at him feeling disgusted*bye bye bitch*punches him straigh in the head knocking him out instantly and then she runs upstairs as quick as she can and she knocks*

Jack:*opens the door after few seconds as once again he is in just boxers and just stares at her*

Elsa: I'm sorry..... So so sorry... *looking at him with a bit teary eyes as she walks inside closing the door and hugging him tight not wanting to let go* forgive me...

Jack:*sighs and smiles a bit* it's fine babygirl it's kind of my fault as well... I did provoke you to it and I'm sorry I just... I'm not in the mood and I'm tired... I'm sorry as well...

Elsa:*smiles nodding as she looks up at him*i did over took it thought and I'm sorry... Also you were right... Only you can touch and love me~*kisses his cheek then takes the shirt off and lays in the mattress with only panties as she opens her arms*come here handsome

Jack:*chuckles shaking his head as he gets in the mattress and looks at her* you called that other guy handsome as well~ witch one IS really handsome? ~*lays on her chest smirking because he can feel her breasts*

Elsa: you know it's you baby~*blusjes rolling her eyes and holding him tight*i love you~

Jack:*closes his eyes holding her *I love you too~*smiles*

*******TO BE CONTINUED********