CHAPTER 4

The few days in The Main Villa without the og girls had passed, with Luca completely shutting himself off and getting to know just Maude

The few days in The Main Villa without the og girls had passed, with Luca completely shutting himself off and getting to know just Maude. A part of Maude still didn't trust that Luca would keep her and not just go straight back to Gemma.

All the islanders, who were in the main villa, Gathered around sat on the beanbags, having a few random conversations between themselves.

Making everyone jump out of the blue, the sound of the dreaded text occurred. Everyone checked their phones until it was Luca who spoke up.

"Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will decide whether they want to stick with their original partner or twist with one of the beautiful new girls #cleanslate #casababy" He shouted, everyone screaming whilst he did so.

The boys ran off on a mad one as the girls looked at eachother worried. Maude was especially worried about Mollie being sent home which could well have happened. The islanders settled down as the boys completely isolated themselves away from the girls to get in the correct headspace for the difficult night.

Maude slowly made her way over to the kitchen hoping the grab an ice lolly as she saw in the distance Jacques making his way over too.

She gave him a little wave as he smiled back at her and sat opposite where she was standing on the counter in the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her, they hadn't had any proper conversations one on one together yet, but from what Mollie said he was a nice lad.

"I'm Okay, obviously a bit nervous but I just want Luca to do what's best for Luca." She says, obviously hoping it's her but just wanting him to be happy.

He smiled at her. "You don't know how refreshing it is to just have someone like you in here"

He told her making her giggle. "What's that supposed to mean then"

"Well your not going to create drama and you just radiate positive energy." He said smiling

She was shocked by his words. She never put him to be a deep person but she was flattered by his compliments. She was speechless so with that he got up to walk away.

As he was walking he turned back, "I don't think you've got anything to worry about with Luca. He's not blind" He said.

Their little encounter didn't go unnoticed by the other islanders, clearly seeing a blossoming friendship between the two of them. She realised what a sweet boy he truly was towards her.

The islanders got ready for the evening session of what they knew was going to be an explosive evening

The islanders got ready for the evening session of what they knew was going to be an explosive evening. Maude decided to be very reserved on her outfit tonight really wanting to make a good impression on the girls.

Being a people person she wanted everyone to be happy, but she knew that wasn't going to be the case tonight making her extremely unsettled. Luca came up after ironing her blazer for her as he lent down for her to kiss him on the cheeks.

He sat next to her for a little while holding her hand whilst she did her makeup, occasionally planting small kisses on the side of her neck making her blush like a little girl.

Eventually, he left all to go and get ready himself all the girls smiling at her and she heard some "awwws" and she hid her face behind her hand giggling.

Soon enough, they were all ready for the night. Their wasn't any drinks on the table though this night. They all made their way over to the fire pit Luca guiding her over to sit next to him.

She had a gut feeling he was going to pick her which made her very happy, but also sad for whatever lay in Casa Amor with Gemma.

As they were talking amongst themselves they saw Laura walk through, and she asked the girls to stand in front of the fire pit as they all lined up, staring at the boys. This was going to be one long night.

AUTHORS NOTE

i'm back baby