CHAPTER THREE

All the girls started to get ready for their first night in the villa

All the girls started to get ready for their first night in the villa. Maude felt strange getting ready in the famous dressing room where all the other girls used to get ready.

She knew in a few days they would be coming back into the main villa and she just hoped everyone would be okay and it would stay peaceful.

"Who does everyone have their eye on then?" Chyna asked whilst applying her eye makeup from the full length mirror.

Maude heard a few Dami's, Davide's and a few Jacque's. Maude didn't feel the need to tell the girls about her chats with Luca and honestly just felt like keeping herself to herself.

Maude was finally ready for the night, so she made her way downstairs and through the bedroom when she heard some whistles come her way. She rolled her eyes and looked at Luca.

He started and her before getting up, taking her hand and walking her outside to sit on the day bed. She made herself comfy whilst he put his hand on his thigh, giving her a million butterflies in her stomach.

"So what do you do?" He asked her rubbish his hand slowly up and down her leg.

"So i'm a fashion stylist, so like i've styled people like Mason Mount and Emile Smith Rowe, so mainly footballers" She said with an ounce of pride. She truly adored her job.

"That's so cool. I sell fish, so i'm not as cool" he said, making them both laugh. They sat in silence for a few minutes just taking in each others beauty.

"I know i said it would take a lot for someone to come in and beat gem" luca continued "But i truly would like to get to know you" She smiled at this, happy that he finally stopped being so hostile.

"Yeah like obviously i can't say coming in here at the time of Casa Amor was ideal but I'm glad your here because those other boys are wild." Maude laughed, just as they turned up to the terrace to see between one of the small gaps, Andrew and Coco kissing.

Maude and Luca looked at eachother in shock as Andrew walked down with a smile on his face.

"Lads chat right now" he shouted across the whole villa making Luca get up apologetically as all the boys walked across to the fire pit.

Mollie was quick to join Maude on the day beds, the pair of them quickly and easily building a friendship in the villa.

"God girl how's your afternoon been? Didn't think it was possible to get Luca to speak to anyone but Gemma" Mollie laughed as Maude looked over at the boys screaming around the fire pit.

"Andrew and Coco have already kissed" Maude told Mollie, the pair of them becoming gossip buddies.

Maude really hoped that someone picked Mollie and someone picked her too so the pair could have a longer experience in the villa together.

"They are coming over" Mollie said, side- eyeing Jacques and Luca who were now walking over.

"Come with me Moo" Luca said to Maude making a hot pink shade rise up to her cheeks.

She got up pulling her dress up over her cleavage making Luca laugh and they went up to the terrace. They giggled walking through the already dirty dressing room with makeup and hair on the floor and underwear hanging up on the door.

"So i wanted to chat to ya because as much as I thought i had a good connection with Gem and she's a great girl, i do also feel an amazing connection with you" He said to Maude.

She held over her stomach a brightly coloured cushion as she looked at him and smiled. He looked at her eyes and then her lips quickly switching between the two. Her quickly understanding what he was getting at. He nudged forward completely initiating what was about to happen.

He places one hand on her lower back, the other travelling to the side of her neck immediately making her stomach explode with butterflies. Their lips connected as one of her hands travelled through his hair, whilst her other hand held his torso.

After the kiss ended, he pulled her by the side into a hug as they sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Do you wanna hop in my bed tonight?" He asked her cheekily to which she politely nodded, not wanting to move to fast knowing Gemma was still a factor in the situation.

They walked back through the dressing room and through the bedroom where some people were already getting in to bed. Luca pulled Maude into a quick hug, her stomach erupting at his cologne that she had slowly begun to adore.

She spun around and walked back up the stairs as she took her makeup off and got ready for bed.

Maude climbed into bed next to Luca who was wearing Calvin Kleins and a blue hoodie

Maude climbed into bed next to Luca who was wearing Calvin Kleins and a blue hoodie. He smiled as she walked around and crawled into bed.

"Night everyone." Dami shouted as the lights went out.

Maude made an attempt at going to sleep wanting to be respectful to Gemma until she felt a hand pull her in so Luca was spooning her. They soon fell asleep in that position ready for their first full day in the Villa.

AUTHORS NOTE

CASA RECOUPLING TONIGHT!!!! so excited honestly

give me any suggestions here pls💗💗