12! Climax

I laughed as Daddy tickled my bum, more and more until it felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't know that anything could ever feel so good. It's like I was working extra hard just to get air in me, and there was a funny tingle inside me that kept on getting stronger the more he touched me. Like a rubber band twanging as you twist it up, just waiting for the moment it goes ping. It felt funny but so good. I wouldn't have asked Daddy what it was even if I could stop gasping, because I knew there was no way I ever wanted him to stop what he was doing.

And then there was the little twang, that felt like it almost catapulted me off the bed. My head pressed back into the pillows under this changing mat, and my toes pointed out in the air, and I couldn't think of anything but how amazing this felt. I loved my Daddy completely, and I wanted him to make this last forever. I shivered and then twitched, and then I was too weak to move at all. Daddy stopped tickling then, and stroked my hair instead while I waited to get my breath back.

"You tickled me!" I managed to find the words at last. I couldn't stop smiling. It was like I was glowing all over, like spring sunshine.

"I did," he smiled and laughed a little, as if there was something I hadn't noticed. Did I say something funny? I kind of knew I did, there was something I should know but I couldn't remember now. And I didn't want to, because I loved the way I was feeling for Daddy, and I felt so proud of being able to please him like this. "Would you like more? I can do something extra special if you'd like, just like we talked about before."

I was still tired, but I could lift my head up and nod. I couldn't stop grinning, but that was only natural with Daddy looking after me. Daddy smiled, and started rubbing baby oil into my skin. It felt really nice, and I knew it was going to help keep me clean if I had another little accident. But after a little bit I knew that Daddy was just tickling me again, and my breath was coming in short little gasps as I tried not to laugh. I tried to tell Daddy yes please, or thank you, but I didn't know if any of the words got out. I was more like a little kitten purring, so happy, and I didn't need to think about complicated things like words.

That little bit of tension was building up inside me again, letting me know that something big was coming. I was twanging like a guitar string, like a spring slowly winding up as Daddy's fingers walked up the inside of my leg. I panted and gasped, not thinking about what was happening. It felt so good that I didn't need to understand. And then it felt like the feeling of tickling reached inside me, to pluck at the tight string inside me. I didn't know what it was, I just knew that it felt amazing and I never wanted it to stop.

It was deep inside me, getting stronger and stronger. Daddy reached up and grabbed my hands to stop me wriggling, but he never stopped that wonderful tickling.Even when both of his hands were on mine, I could feel that happiness getting stronger and more intense. It would get stronger, and I felt like I was all tensed up waiting for something, and then it backed away just a little, and then it was building up again. It was right in the middle of me, and the happy tingles spread out to my whole body, and it felt even more intense because I didn't need to understand what we were doing. I twitched and lifted my bum up, pressing back towards him and trying to get that feeling even harder inside me. I could see that Daddy was enjoying it just as much; the smile went straight to his eyes, and he kissed me again.

I knew it couldn't last long. I wanted to feel this forever, but I wanted it to get stronger too, to reach the point where that big spring inside me went ping. It was so close now, just a couple more little twists to finish tightening me up. I managed to say "Yes!", but that was the only word in my head right now. Yes, yes, yes. I couldn't even say it because I was out of breath, but Daddy knew I wanted more, and then the happy feeling exploded through my whole body like a firework. I gasped and giggled as he finally taped me up in a clean diaper, although it already felt a little bit sticky. When my strength started to return I nuzzled into his chest, more relaxed than I'd ever felt in my life.